Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Political campaigns and operators

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    he's probably hoping Russia invade ukraine at this point.
    You think he wants his Thatcher/Falklands close-up doing a salute on some rig?

Could well believe it.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

What's really happening with Johnson is he has let the genie out of the bottle twice and the establishment want him out as he's proving to be a liability for them, most of the stories and sensationalism about the parties are simply media misdirection to distract people from other sly under the table policies being passed and Johnson having twice let the genie out of the bottle

First of all, despite successive UK govs over the past 40 years allowing the establishment to treat the public purse as a magic money tree for their own personal benefit, all these Govs tried to do this as covertly as possible, Johnson let the genie out of the bottle by doing it brazenly and questions have been being asked

Secondly, calling out Starmer for failing to prosecute Saville when leading the CPS, lots of faux outrage about this, but for those who understand how this game is played, it is very clear that Johnson is entirely correct in his assertions and it is undoubtedly what Starmer received his knighthood for

Saville was incredibly close to the royal family, Thatcher and numerous other very high profile establishment figures, the royal family and PM have secret service operatives whose business it is to know everything about people they associate with to ensure such situations do not arise, the royal family and Thatcher and numerous other figures unquestionably knew exactly what Saville was, there was no way on this earth the establishment were ever going to let him go to trial and risk the incredible damage to so many establishment figures that would have cause, not ever
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Curious solidarity between Russia and China recently.
    Both noticeably missing from COP26.
    Might they have a different solution to the climate crisis?
    Could Russia move on Ukraine and China on Taiwan simultaneously!
    Plus Donald deciding to call the rebel states in US together at such a moment of opportunity should it happen ?
    Slightly worrying times.

Been following this since early December....The case against our government and others...CONVID crime case....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wLkSH2R89oUI/

I do remember the Scouse Tories on here back in the day
    Redcorner
    Ducati boy (although he was an Essex Tory boy)

Lavrov:
    "Do you recognize Russia's sovereignty over the Rostov and Voronezh regions?"

Truss:
    "The UK will never recognize Russia's sovereignty over these regions,"

Rostov and Voronezh are in Russia.

Lol.

UK and others have told citizens to get out of Ukraine... that normally means it's going to go south
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    What's really happening with Johnson is he has let the genie out of the bottle twice and the establishment want him out as he's proving to be a liability for them, most of the stories and sensationalism about the parties are simply media misdirection to distract people from other sly under the table policies being passed and Johnson having twice let the genie out of the bottle

First of all, despite successive UK govs over the past 40 years allowing the establishment to treat the public purse as a magic money tree for their own personal benefit, all these Govs tried to do this as covertly as possible, Johnson let the genie out of the bottle by doing it brazenly and questions have been being asked

Secondly, calling out Starmer for failing to prosecute Saville when leading the CPS, lots of faux outrage about this, but for those who understand how this game is played, it is very clear that Johnson is entirely correct in his assertions and it is undoubtedly what Starmer received his knighthood for

Saville was incredibly close to the royal family, Thatcher and numerous other very high profile establishment figures, the royal family and PM have secret service operatives whose business it is to know everything about people they associate with to ensure such situations do not arise, the royal family and Thatcher and numerous other figures unquestionably knew exactly what Saville was, there was no way on this earth the establishment were ever going to let him go to trial and risk the incredible damage to so many establishment figures that would have cause, not ever

Finally someone who get's it.....Corrupt to the core...
    Last edited by Martyboy; 12th February 2022 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Finally someone who get's it.....Corrupt to the core...
    They probably 'think' we're conspiracy theorists, 'they' are oblivious that they are conditioned to have this response as one of their pre-programmed responses to anyone questioning their status quo and what the media are telling them

The thing with autism, I didn't point out the other day, is, you can't really take too much credit for most of it, it does it automatically for you, you don't walk into the Manchester sorting office to do some Christmas temping of overseas mail, have the general manager explain to the group how the system for processing it that he devised 20 years ago to get him in the position he is today works and work out in a split second it is flawed and has one totally unnecessary step for example, your head does that for you all by itself

It will work out things you want to work towards through your exposing yourself to information or environments with the necessary things in them, for anyone who doesn't know how it works through experience of it, you'll all do what you usually do at my next comment, but I remain entirely convinced that this was the process (and no I am not comparing myself to him, just explaining how it works) that led to Einstein's theory of relativity and many other celebrated people's Eureka moments

it's called a Eureka moment as it suddenly arrives to you, kind of out of the blue, when you might have been pouring over your studies, theories and documents searching for it to no avail, that is what high functioning autism does for you, it works things out for you, often instantly, alerting you to important information, patterns, process, the truth from obvious lies, lots of things the neurotypical mind can't see because of status quo, status quo including their own created status quo in which they have set parameters for what certain things should be like over many years

When I was 12 it worked out privatisation was an absolute monster of a lie, despite my not having any interest in the subject, not even watching or paying the remotest attention to the TV News my parents had on in the background while I was eating my dinner each night, it was watching and suddenly, all these alarm bells go off alerting you it's a lie and why it's a lie and make you pay attention
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Has anyone else received letters/demands from HMRC going back five or so tax years?
    People running businesses and government departments in the UK haven't got a decking clue what they are doing, and they are putting the general population into debt.
    I absolutely despair at the way people who supposedly know what they are doing, can carry out major flick ups.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Has anyone else received letters/demands from HMRC going back five or so tax years?
    People running businesses and government departments in the UK haven't got a decking clue what they are doing, and they are putting the general population into debt.
    I absolutely despair at the way people who supposedly know what they are doing, can carry out major flick ups.
    It's called the Great Reset run by the World Economic Forum..Have a look at what's happening now in Canada,they want to take it all away from us...By 2030 We'll All Own Nothing and be Happy about it you know...