Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Leicester: League Cup

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Not sure why our lads are getting pelters.

What do people expect with the sides out on the pitch ?

We have to be careful with Covid in the squad who we select im frankly not arsed if we lose.

The FDA finally grow some balls and ban the fraudulent PCR test from Jan.1....97% false positive rate..Hopefully now all these supposed 'cases' can stop being done to scare people.....https://www.newswars.com/fda-announces-that-cdcs-pcr-test-failed-review-will-have-emergency-use-authorization-revoked/

I find it hard to judge any player on a patched up line up and one we havent worked on.

Quansah might be worth bringing on for Billy he is getting torn apart.

Still no blame from me on the players I realise how hard it is for and other clubs at minute so i'll cut em some slack.

Klopp knows what he is doing
    Throwing a Cup game he has no interest in while pissing about with too many youngsters and not ready players from the academy pretending their genuine first team options in the League or too many not good enough players who have flattered to deceive for far too many seasons when he should be knocking down John W Henry's fucking door and telling him to back him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Not sure why our lads are getting pelters.

What do people expect with the sides out on the pitch ?

We have to be careful with Covid in the squad who we select im frankly not arsed if we lose.
    I don't think most were expecting them to beat a full strength and well-rested Leicester side even at home.

It's the effort and commitment that some of them are showing that's rankling people.
    The sloppiness and lazy passes; careless play, lack of commitment or enthusiasm.

At least show us that you want in on that starting eleven sometime in the future with some effort in games like this.

I don't care that they lose in a game that clearly even Klopp himself doesn't care that much about.

Just put some respect on that shirt you're wearing and put your best foot in.
    I don't give a toss whether you're a teenager or a first time player who's never got any playing time.

I think that's what's pissing most people off here.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    The FDA finally grow some balls and ban the fraudulent PCR test from Jan.1....97% false positive rate..Hopefully now all these supposed 'cases' can stop being done to scare people.....https://www.newswars.com/fda-announces-that-cdcs-pcr-test-failed-review-will-have-emergency-use-authorization-revoked/
    what the 100 thousand positive tests alone today is real surely?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Throwing a Cup game he has no interest in while pissing about with too many youngsters and not ready players from the academy pretending their genuine first team options in the League or too many not good enough players who have flattered to deceive for far too many seasons when he should be knocking down John W Henry's fucking door and telling him to back him
    Who would you pick ?

Bare in mind you not have the medical info Klopp has either.

We could sign Bellingham Modric Benzema it dont matter if they have Covid does it as its a complete luck of the coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    That reads like a load of utter shite if you read it to be honest. They’re calling an antigen test a pcr test?

Is it only Legs posting anything sensible on this thread?

We're at the busiest period of tbe season with a number of players already out. What do people want?

You'd all be going mental if Mo was out there and he twangs a hammy.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    what the 100 thousand positive tests alone today is real surely?
    You also have to factor in people test positive but arent doing a PCR as they dont wanna stay in !

Im just getting over the thing and all I can say is I wish I had no symptoms 😂

You also have to factor in people test positive but arent doing a PCR as they dont wanna stay in !

Im just getting over the thing and all I can say is I wish I had no symptoms 😂
    I have it right now. Day 4 of symptoms. It’s eased already. Felt like a regular cold with a constant headache and a temperature. Hopefully that’s as bad as it gets.