Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212425262728293031

Thread: Poor midfield recruitment model

Anyone remember Ariston?

You can continue being as childish and boorish as you elect to be, as is your nature from alll I have observed from you during my many years on this forum Steveo, but the stats don't lie and you are continuing to Champion Thiago as though he is producing what he did at Bayern and Barca when he pertinently and undeniably is not

If you give me a bag or box of something valued by weight and tell me it weights 10 pounds, and i put it on the scales as we are doing with Thiago using stats and our eyes for some elements stats don't record, and it only weighs 5 pounds, I'm never going to agree with you that it does weigh 10 pounds however fucking childish or boorish you persist in being
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Does touchy'feely score quite a few goals?

Would be nice to have a midfielder that could pop with a goal every now and again.

Also someone that can actually take decent set pieces...
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Scored two belters the other night

God don't you just hate it when your analysis proves right, the one great chance to win it, Thiago to Trent wide open, plays the ball in front of him for him to run onto and head like he was playing it to Lewandowski or Muller, the couple of drilled balls wide to put straight back in were great, still plays far too many passes unnecessarily for me, too many passes, as many as 5 to eventually go to Diaz in that game, when he could have released him in behind with 1 and turned their entire defence in the process

I don't know what the obsession with overplaying too much at times is, get better at passing through and doing cute things now and then as teams don't expect it off you, but don't ever give up what made you European and League Champions, keep that and further develop it and add to it

All the goals in the second semi the other night were scored from brilliant direct play when all the playmakers had left the field

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Despite a recent brace, the answer is no.

We don't necessarily need him to though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

Would be nice to have a midfielder that could pop with a goal every now and again.
    Not especially, but he does pop up with goals every now and again, including headers, he has 5 goals and 2 assists this season, it's not really what we'll be buying him for, long term Hendo, Milner and Fab successor, passing is better than Fab's already for me and his shooting when he get into those positions, has so much ability and room to grow and physically he's a specimen