Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Your team v Cardiff (FA Cup 4th round)

Kelleher

Gomez Konate Van Dijk Tsimikas

Thiago Morton Jones

Gordon Firmino Oxlade

I absolutely expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep, penetrating bumming, get the win and book our place in the next round to keep the Quadruple dream well and truly alive

I have to say I was very surprised at the decision to let Neco and Phillips go out on loan as that leaves us with only Gomez as our experienced cover for RB, which leaves us a CB short, I'd only be starting Bradley against lower league opposition in the cups, I'd have been starting Konate and Gomez at CB for this one with Neco at RB
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I'd go close to full strength given the time since the last match while giving a rest to the south American contingent

Kelleher
    Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson
    Milner Hendo Keita
    Ox Firmino Jota

Yep, we need to go pretty strong tomorrow, players need to get back into it after the break and Cardiff will be bang up for our scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I'd go close to full strength given the time since the last match while giving a rest to the south American contingent

Kelleher
    Milner Hendo Keita
    Ox Firmino Jota
    I'd be very happy with that side for this match, though must admit I hope that Henderson and Milner don't form 2-of-3 in too many League games this season.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post

Kelleher
    Milner Hendo Keita
    Ox Firmino Jota
    Actually, although we have a hectic run of games coming, we don't play again until Thursday and so I'd probably go with your side, possibly with Jones starting LCM and Keita RCM and Milner coming on later on for Hendo in an ideal world, as it would be very good for them all to get rapidly back up to speed after their 2 week break, especially as Leicester are the fixture on Thursday and we all saw what effect a little extra time off and Christmas drinks with the family and friends as a result of that had on the recent away fixture in which our lads simply weren't at it

Kelleher
    Trent Konate Gomez Tsimi
    Milner Hendo Jones
    Ox Jota Keita

Kelleher

Trent Konate Van Dijk Tsimikas

Keita Henderson Jones

Oxlade Firmino Jota

I expect our lads to administer a deep hard and penetrating bumming, get the win and book our place in the next round

Confirmed lineup.

Liverpool: Kelleher; Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Tsimikas; Henderson, Keita, Jones; Minamino, Jota, Firmino

Substitutes: Adrian, Robertson, Matip, Milner, Morton, Thiago, Gordon, Elliott, Diaz

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Kelleher

Keita Henderson Jones

Oxlade Firmino Jota

I expect our lads to administer a deep hard and penetrating bumming, get the win and book our place in the next round
    Well, very VERY nearly spot on again, except for I wasn't aware Ox was missing with Covid

Kelleher

Keita Henderson Jones

Minamino Firmino Jota