Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324

Thread: Luis Diaz

Average.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Lucas Diaz....

That’s unfair on Lucas

Milan Diaz decision making & final ball have been abysmal for far too long a long run of games now, Mo’s probably been even worse to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    That’s unfair on Lucas

Milan Diaz decision making & final ball have been abysmal for far too long a long run of games now, Mo’s probably been even worse to be fair
    Diaz could make a cracking left wing back in this 3421 setup that alonso uses or a similar setup many are using

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Diaz could make a cracking left wing back in this 3421 setup that alonso uses or a similar setup many are using
    Changing our formation and entire way of playing when we are much better at most of it than every other club in the Prem is the very height of shit ideas

Getting a manger in who’d continue with it & operates a very similar system & way of playing who might possible improve the areas we’re not the best at and get more/better out of Diaz is a great idea

I’ve been here before when we replaced Kenny with Souness & he broke a working model then replaced him with Evan’s who made matter even worse playing with that Gkd awful back 3

I categorically do not want any manager who intends to drastically change things as both that pair did

Changing our formation and entire way of playing when we are much better at most of it than every other club in the Prem is the very height of shit ideas

Getting a manger in who’d continue with it & operates a very similar system & way of playing who might possible improve the areas we’re not the best at and get more/better out of Diaz is a great idea

I’ve been here before when we replaced Kenny with Souness & he broke a working model then replaced him with Evan’s who made matter even worse playing with that Gkd awful back 3

I categorically do not want any manager who intends to drastically change things as both that pair did
    can we drastically change the finishing?
    #FSGOUT

In the PL dezerbi is down as having played 4231 mostly (23), then 3421 (4) this year.
    And same last year
    4231 - 25
    3421 - 4
    442 - 2
    352 - 2
    3412 - 2
    3331 - 1
    3511 - 1
    https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/211/Show/England-Brighton

You've objected to both formations, 4231 & 3421, how do you see him as a continuity candidate ?

Got th' opening goals against Utd 'n' Brighton. Th' criticism is unnecessary.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Got th' opening goals against Utd 'n' Brighton. Th' criticism is unnecessary.
    Stopped every attack by passing it backwards, sometimes it's like he doesn't know what to do when he's on the run up front..... that or loses it, slows the play down eitherway

Reminds me of a better walcott
    #FSGOUT