Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: From here on in

Inter away could be a chance for him. Klopp might be willing. Lord knows he is rooting for him.

One thing is for sure - he needs to show far more than he has so far.

Until the FA Cup and Champion's League games are scheduled in (provided we get past current rounds) we're at Anfield for 7 of the next 10 matches (all comps) prior to the massive clash against Man City.

Obviously the fixture ratio will change a bit, but all the same, if ever there was an opportunity to continue to build confidence, it's got to be this stage of the season.

Shame that the League side of things isn't in our hands, but nice that the rest is!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

One down, 3 to go. Anythings possible with this lot.

Championes Championes

Happy happy happy days..!

9 times.!!

That's the first of the Quadruple haul in the bag, IT IS ON! ! !
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Fookin told you Sid the defeatist, and 19 the fawner

We've along way to go but we've got a fighting chance of picking up at least 1 of the big ones come May.
    Arsenal is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Fookin told you Sid the defeatist, and 19 the fawner
    Not been called that many times in my life Just appreciate that they have the capacity to win multiple games in a row plus hold us to a draw at the Etihad.

Delighted to revel in the fact that the percentages have definitely changed, which is great. They're still favourites - I'd always rather have the points on the Board - but our chance has increased.

The nightmare situation now would be to keep winning, drawing against them, while they keep winning too - they'd finish on 95 points that way with us on 94, which would just feel bloody cruel.

Just keep winning games and see where we are - all we can do. Our hopes are very much alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Not been called that many times in my life Just appreciate that they have the capacity to win multiple games in a row plus hold us to a draw at the Etihad.

Delighted to revel in the fact that the percentages have definitely changed, which is great. They're still favourites - I'd always rather have the points on the Board - but our chance has increased.

The nightmare situation now would be to keep winning, drawing against them, while they keep winning too - they'd finish on 95 points that way with us on 94, which would just feel bloody cruel.

Just keep winning games and see where we are - all we can do. Our hopes are very much alive!
    Jizzfests very own Jizzabell Jester. I find your lack of faith disturbing !

We were marginal favourites in February