Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Cardiff

Need to put this in the net now, Jones looks like getting hooked at HT for Thiago at this rate, very poor

Come the fuck on Liverpool, nick yourselves a goal here now before HT
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Trent’s shot just went out for a throw… yes a throw

Trent has been as poor as anyone.

I laughed at Utd the other night but this has been no better.

Can we find a quality rb to challenge Trent. Won’t do any harm. He can play a brilliant game one day and stink up the place another day. Arrogance?

These are the sort of games that Jones keita , minamino and the boys who are on the fringes should be showing their quality, I’ve been taking a year to decide if I think Jones it’s actually an amazing talent or average

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Not at all, the neuro typical mind can never realise or appreciate the incredible intensity, focus and relentless nature of and ability to practice and practice and practice and practice and work far harder at things with far greater intensity of the combination of high functioning bipolar and autism, you, you personally think I spin yarns, because you're incredibly limited, as are almost all neurotypical people, I don't make these things up or over egg them, I just have a focus, determination and mental ability to do things you could never dream of and have done so all my life

It's the things with my considered disabilities, neurotypical basic thick and ignorant twats will never understand, you see it on all the forums, people I understand can do incredible things and precisely why, the most common story and complaint of neurotypical thick as shit ignorant twats, 'So I told them this thinking nothing of it as it's entirely normal for me, they basically all attacked me claiming I was making it up'

Excuse the retort, but I've had a lifetimes fill of thick as shit ignorant neurotypical twats like you
    Sure 19, surprised you aren’t a pro with the way you babble on. Like the time Sir Alex saw you hitting the top bin while driving past so pulled over so you could teach one of his younger player how it’s done.

Full of shite. At least most on here find your post humours but sometimes it does get boring.

Good lord fellas. Shooting boots.. let’s get them on

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Trent has been as poor as anyone.

I laughed at Utd the other night but this has been no better.
    Yeah, maybe we need to stop that, every time we've had a really good laugh at them, we follow it up by fucking up
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Terrible final ball, this time from Henderson

Awful first half, get into them Jurgen and hook Jones ffs waste of a shirt.

Jones, scored a Worldie against the bitters and thinks he’s the dogs bollocks. He’s young yes, but needs a reality check.