Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Inter Milan v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Fab doing midfield job himself. Thiago might aswell have stayed I the changing room. Ditto for Elliott.
    Indeed. Very poor midfield apart from Fabinho so far. Haveing to cover 3 positions. Taa having a shocker too

I think the midfield issue might be Thiago/Elliott both come off long lay offs so not really 100%.

Keita/Hendo could come on for them if we go 1-0 up id swap Keita for Milner.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Fab doing midfield job himself. Thiago might aswell have stayed I the changing room. Ditto for Elliott.
    Just need to get Captain Fantastic and Gini on at HT for Elliott and Thiago, our midfield's been missing having both those 2 in it all season, oh crap, what's that, damn you're right, I forgot for a second there we let Gini go on a free and didn't replace him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I’d like to see ox come on. We need to run at them more. Too much short intricate stuff in their half.

Firmino coming on ???

Looks like Bobby is imminent, I'd have been hooking one of Elliott or Thiago for Captain Fantastic and getting DIaz on for Mane

Second half imminent

Come the FUCK on now Liverpool, administer the bumming this half, get the win and an absolutely vital first leg lead to take to back to Anfield - Bobby on for Jota. I'd have brought Diaz on
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Firmino coming on ???
    For Jota.

Intriguing, as Jota is arguably the player you most want it to fall to in the box at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Just need to get Captain Fantastic and Gini on at HT for Elliott and Thiago, our midfield's been missing having both those 2 in it all season, oh crap, what's that, damn you're right, I forgot for a second there we let Gini go on a free and didn't replace him
    Hendo defo needs to come on.

Commentary suggesting Bobby could be on soon enough. Yup Jota out.

Cut out the daft stuff playing the ball and be clinical and decisive up top.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    For Jota.

Intriguing, as Jota is arguably the player you most want it to fall to in the box at present.
    Guessing an injury