Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Norwich

Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I've been trying to lip read and/or second guess what Thiago whispered to Hendo after his brilliant assist for Diaz

It was either "Steady on Hendo, I'm supposed to be the one who can make passes like that"

Or "Bloody hell, that Nineteenx guy wasn't joking, you DO piss all over Fab, he'd NEVER make a pass like that, no even in his dreams"
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I've been trying to lip read and/or second guess what Thiago whispered to Hendo after his brilliant assist for Diaz

It was either "Steady on Hendo, I'm supposed to be the one who can make passes like that"

Or "Bloody hell, that Nineteenx guy wasn't joking, you DO piss all over Fab, he'd NEVER make a pass like that, no even in his dreams"
    I think it was "FFS 19x isn't going to shut up about this mate, Batshit crazy mthfkr, hopefully 42X will keep him locked in his bedroom with the WiFi turned off".

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I think it was "FFS 19x isn't going to shut up about this mate, Batshit crazy mthfkr, hopefully 42X will keep him locked in his bedroom with the WiFi turned off".
    Very good Tees, very good

Also, I should point out, as none of you have ever realised, that some of my repeated posts on certain subjects are sometimes me taking the piss out of myself, or conforming deliberately to the streotype you have created of me and doing what you expect I would do just for badness
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 23rd February 2022 at 01:28 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Also, I should point out, as none of you have ever realised, that some of my repeated posts on certain subjects are sometimes me taking the piss out of myself, or conforming deliberately to the streotype you have created of me and doing what you expect I would do just for badness
    And there we were, thinking you were batshit crazy.

You must be chuckling away to yourself!
    😀