Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Brenny's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Totally agree mate. He tried his best for us. I have nothing against him. Former Liverpool manager who nearly won a title.

‘Being Liverpool’ did him no favours.

Why such hate?
    Agree, he's not Hodgson. I can see why fans didn't take to him though. His constant "philosophy" which was utter bullshit.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Agree, he's not Hodgson. I can see why fans didn't take to him though. His constant "philosophy" which was utter bullshit.
    Sure, but IF those who laugh at him are right then at the very worst he is a David Brent or an Alan partridge type.

Seems to me that you would have to have some underlying issues to hate someone with such clear social disability.

Last edited by Steveo; 9th May 2022 at 10:26 AM.

Agree with Steveo and LEGS.Theres no need for it at all.
    Could Leicester get a better manager? Doubtful I'd say.

Who hates Rodgers? I just think he's a fraud and a chancer, I've met quite a number of his 'type' of person, I don't like them and like to see them get what they deserve for being as they are, in Brenny's case, the sack, but i don't hate him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Leicester 1-0 to the filthy after an worse piece of defending than ilner throwing himself to ground to block a shot that never came

Leicester should have took my advice and got rid of the chancer in the summer

Tick tock tick tock big time chancer, liar and bottler can't have long now, now we're waiting for the hammer to hammer to hammer to fall

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Tick tock tick tock big time chancer, liar and bottler can't have long now, now we're waiting for the hammer to hammer to hammer to fall
    Wonder if he and Lampard could get sacked at similar times and thus we see Brendan at Everton.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You may not hate him but you disguise your love/respect for him very well. I do however agree with you, he is a total conman . A shit off the pitch with his disdain for the tenants of his property portfolio , and his shocking treatment of his ex wife. He is trying to keep his tan up, but his weight is coming on again….. a narcissistic fraud ( but I don’t hate him ) who caused Sterling to leave when he would have helped us significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    You may not hate him but you disguise your love/respect for him very well. I do however agree with you, he is a total conman . A shit off the pitch with his disdain for the tenants of his property portfolio , and his shocking treatment of his ex wife. He is trying to keep his tan up, but his weight is coming on again….. a narcissistic fraud ( but I don’t hate him ) who caused Sterling to leave when he would have helped us significantly.
    I don't hate him or anyone else really, I can't disagree with anything you say either, what it is with me, is a kind of biblical need for justice, for people like him to get their karma, what they deserve and what's coming to them

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Caused Sterling to leave? How?