Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516

Thread: Brenny's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    You don’t remember? It was pretty mainstream news, yes it was the media but in this instance LFC’s own TV channel. Sterling never forgave Rodgers and I do not blame him for that.
    Perhaps a bit of research may be beneficial before you criticise or argue with people who have formed an opinion on incontrovertible facts which of you are not aware despite them being well known to supporters.
    Was this before or after he knew Sterling was leaving?
    Maybe you should do a bit of research before throwing out lines like "probably many times".
    You've never met the guy and are happy to make out he's a c#@t. Everyone makes mistakes, all I'm saying is that I'm fairly sure he's never set out to hurt anyone. Aside from Sterling I don't recall any other player or staff saying anything negative about him. Might be wrong on that though.

12 managers sacked this season a record

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Was this before or after he knew Sterling was leaving?
    Maybe you should do a bit of research before throwing out lines like "probably many times".
    You've never met the guy and are happy to make out he's a c#@t. Everyone makes mistakes, all I'm saying is that I'm fairly sure he's never set out to hurt anyone. Aside from Sterling I don't recall any other player or staff saying anything negative about him. Might be wrong on that though.
    Not sure what you are referring to when saying “ before or after” when Rodger’s belittled Sterling he was aged 16 and just getting established. Research will reveal Rodger’s actually expressly admitting he was one of the reasons Sterling left.
    On your quote about “ probably many times” I have already told you that I followed the court proceedings. You may be aware that before a case comes to court there are many pre hearing court reviews so yes “ many times “ would be quite accurate.
    Your “ recollections” have already been shown to fairly unreliable.
    I’ve never met Boris Johnson, Suella Braverman ,Priti Patel , Kim jong Un but am quite confident t hat they are all c@&@s

Rodgers just can't get his teams to defend. Ok in Scotland when your beating teams 5 and 6 every week. In England under us and at Leicester. neither side could defend..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Not sure what you are referring to when saying “ before or after” when Rodger’s belittled Sterling he was aged 16 and just getting established. Research will reveal Rodger’s actually expressly admitting he was one of the reasons Sterling left.
    On your quote about “ probably many times” I have already told you that I followed the court proceedings. You may be aware that before a case comes to court there are many pre hearing court reviews so yes “ many times “ would be quite accurate.
    Your “ recollections” have already been shown to fairly unreliable.
    I’ve never met Boris Johnson, Suella Braverman ,Priti Patel , Kim jong Un but am quite confident t hat they are all c@&@s
    Fair enough dude.
    I genuinely don't remember that Rogers/Sterling incident. He might be a cunt. Just doesn't seem so to me. I'm not a fan nor do I wish him any bad. As a former LFC manager he gave us a season we'll never forget.

You're right about that cackle. They are grade A c#@ts.

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    12 managers sacked this season a record
    Sent my mate a meme earlier - "there's a big stack of Managers in the middle of the road" - that scene from the Speed 3 episode of Father Ted, all the boxes have the faces of the managers on them.

Wish I could embed in here. Never had any joy when attempting to upload pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Sent my mate a meme earlier - "there's a big stack of Managers in the middle of the road" - that scene from the Speed 3 episode of Father Ted, all the boxes have the faces of the managers on them.

Wish I could embed in here. Never had any joy when attempting to upload pics.
    Be hilarious with the milk truck going through them 🤣

Former Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers says he has "every confidence" he would have kept the club in the Premier League this season.

Potter has reportedly refused the Leicester job

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Former Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers says he has "every confidence" he would have kept the club in the Premier League this season.
    Did he use the words 'magnificent' or 'tremendous' at any point?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”