Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Brenny's at the wheel

Big blow for Burnley's aspirations of staying up as Ben Mee has to limp off
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Maddison puts Brenny's big time bottlers ahead, it had been coming after the hapless former Liverpool big time chancer had brought on Maddison and Vardy in the second half, the pair combining for the goal

have they got the bottle to hold on for 10 minutes now though?

Either way they look a long LONG way off a European place this season and surely the Leicester owner will wield the axe and bring Rodgers reign to an end in the summer, as this season hasn't been nearly good enough with the players he has at his disposal

Vardy at the double to give Brenny a stay of execution until the summer, spent a lot of money last summer, under achieved drastically, come the summer the axe will surely fall and he'll be off to chance his arm in another league like the Scottish one where it's easy to win things

He only took the Leicester job because he was running scared of Stevie at Rangers anyway

Surely he can't be far away from the axe now, simply nowhere near good enough with the squad at his disposal! ! !

It's one thing to post stuff slagging off United managers another to slag off an ex-manager of ours.

Truth be told Leicester arent a big club the title win has made it seem like they are failing.

They arent a top 6 club lets be right.

They could sack him but realistically 8th is as good as it gets for them.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Truth be told Leicester arent a big club the title win has made it seem like they are failing.

They arent a top 6 club lets be right.

They could sack him but realistically 8th is as good as it gets for them.
    He's a poor manager

they're making the same mistakes week in week out, and the amount they concede from corners.. well

was the same here... defensivley shocking.

they've got a half-decent team when all fit imo but yeah not pushing top6 especially with arsenal and spurs back around, and wolves and west ham doing well.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 13th March 2022 at 10:24 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    He's a poor manager

they're making the same mistakes week in week out, and the amount they concede from corners.. well

was the same here... defensivley shocking.

they've got a half-decent team when all fit imo but yeah not pushing top6 especially with arsenal and spurs back around, and wolves and west ham doing well.
    He isn’t a poor manager at all he just isn’t a great one.

He has also had lots of injuries as well that is hard to deal with some people on here were hinting at Klopp being sacked last season.

I agree he isn’t a good defensive coach we have first hand knowledge of that but he does at least try to attack i’d rather see his brand than the likes of Dyche Hodgson Pulis Bruce.

They do have good players I agree but so do most EPL teams now.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    He isn’t a poor manager at all he just isn’t a great one.
    The definition of 'average' I think a squad like Leicester's needs and deserves better than average

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The definition of 'average' I think a squad like Leicester's needs and deserves better than average
    I guess you could say he is average if you wish.

He did win them a trophy last season not many managers will do that with them to be fair.

He has also had Periera and Forfana out for large parts of the season id say they're two best defenders.

Do I want him back here no I dont but he is good enough for an EPL side 8-12th that is for sure imo.