Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Brenny's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I guess you could say he is average if you wish.

He did win them a trophy last season not many managers will do that with them to be fair.

He has also had Periera and Forfana out for large parts of the season id say they're two best defenders.

Do I want him back here no I dont but he is good enough for an EPL side 8-12th that is for sure imo.
    He probably is good enough for an 8th to 12th place side, but Leicester are aiming higher than that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Brenny misses the cut for the shortlist for the filthy job

Looking to steady the ship in the late late season, you really feel he'll be gone after the first 10 games of next season if he fails to start well

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I loathe Rodgers, I've always loathed him, I have studied other people my entire life, like an alien species, studied their mannerisms, their interactions, listened to their conversations, Rodgers is a certain type of person, a very ugly self serving type of person, a chancer, a typical middle manager type of person, I don't like those types of people, it's really that straight forward
    Dear 19x
    You have been on other forums and undoubtedly seen my question.
    You have defended your autism many times. It is now time to defend your sense of Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Dear 19x
    You have been on other forums and undoubtedly seen my question.
    You have defended your autism many times. It is now time to defend your sense of Christianity.
    My sense of Christianity tells me every day that our so called 'society' and 'civilisation' is well past tipping point, well past Sodom and Gomorrah and that for the salvation of the planet and our species God needs to act, I have prayed for him to act for years, I thought Covid was him acting, perhaps that was his warning, it isn't a warning that has been heeded, I expect he will act again soon with something far more devastating

As sad as it is, billions of the people who inhabit this planet are so far removed from having any kind of faith, their only faith is the entirely false values they have been given by the media of our so called society, what they have in most cases unwittingly been conditioned to become, means each and every single one of them who thinks like that represent an incredible threat to themselves, the planet and the human species, Rodgers is a shining beacon of such a type of person

You see Scientific, the majority of people who allege to be of good faith or of faith, treat faith as though it is a badge they can put on or take of as it suits them. Faith is a lived experience, it is your entire life, your every waking moment, you can't excuse all the things in our society and civilisation that are contrary to good faith and carry on regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    My sense of Christianity tells me every day that our so called 'society' and 'civilisation' is well past tipping point, well past Sodom and Gomorrah and that for the salvation of the planet and our species God needs to act, I have prayed for him to act for years, I thought Covid was him acting, perhaps that was his warning, it isn't a warning that has been heeded, I expect he will act again soon with something far more devastating

As sad as it is, billions of the people who inhabit this planet are so far removed from having any kind of faith, their only faith is the entirely false values they have been given by the media of our so called society, what they have in most cases unwittingly been conditioned to become, means each and every single one of them who thinks like that represent an incredible threat to themselves, the planet and the human species, Rodgers is a shining beacon of such a type of person
    You are praying for some level of mass-killings/divine-genocide out of your spirituality and faith.
    Because people have been twisted by media influences. Billions of them. An interesting paradox.

It's a wonder that with your vision and pattern analysis, you've resolved yourself to a state, content with praying for the deaths of those less virtuous than yourself.

I fear God might suggest, you could have done more.

Faith= the belief or want of something you either know is untrue or is very unlikely to happen.
    In my opinion.

Why waste your time trying to be with a God.... When you can munch a huge bag of mushrooms and BE all the Gods..!!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    You've resolved yourself to a state, content with praying for the deaths of those less virtuous than yourself.

I fear God might suggest, you could have done more.
    You've misunderstood me, I might be included in the big man staging a mass intervention for the salvation of the planet and the human species - I don't see what is wrong in praying for the salvation of the planet and the species and the meek and all God's living creatures - I'm asking the big man to make the call

Well 'he' didn't make an appearance in 1914 or 1939, so doubt 'he' ever will...