- Burnley (2 Apr) - Away
    - Liverpool (10 Apr) - Home
    - Wolves (16 Apr) - Away
    - Watford (23 Apr) - Home
    - Leeds Utd (30 Apr) - Away
    - Newcastle (7 May) - Home
    - West Ham (15 May) - Away
    - A Villa (22 May) - Home
    I think the games favour City, we've got tougher games, with games against Utd and Everton form can go out of the window. We've also got Newcastle away. City have them at home. Tottenham could be tough too. Throw in Champs League and FA cup in the mix and I'd say for us to win it from here would make it one of our greatest title wins ever.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    I think the games favour City, we've got tougher games, with games against Utd and Everton form can go out of the window. We've also got Newcastle away. City have them at home. Tottenham could be tough too. Throw in Champs League and FA cup in the mix and I'd say for us to win it from here would make it one of our greatest title wins ever.
    If we can keep on scoring 2 a game. like we have done. we have a chance. Its in Citys hands.. but we are right up their exhaust pipe.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Palace and Wolves still the two where I think our best chances lie in our hope for any sort of "favour" from other sides.

As bullish as we (fans) can be about our chances, being dependent on having to win EVERY fixture, including the Etihad, is the trickiest of asks.

"Only' needing a draw from them in a League full of dodgy officiating against their squad would really help. It's not as if all our games are freebies - winning the Champion's League would be easier!

Still - we're in the hunt. A great time to be a Red.
    Really hard to see them slipping up. Stranger things do happen though. I think psychologically, we'd be right back in it if they were to draw with Palace say. It could rattle them, having been out in front so long and then for us to be on their coat-tails only needing a draw at the Emptyhad. Conversely, I think it might give our boys an edge.

Edit: I think my maths is wrong but you get the picture
    From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it. Groucho Marx

There's still a few twists and turns possible from both parties.. lets see how it goes and send a few curses their way

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    There's still a few twists and turns possible from both parties.. lets see how it goes and send a few curses their way
    Okay. Scrap my post above. So we need them to draw and we have to go there and win?!! Big ask.
    From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it. Groucho Marx

We're not favourites but we have a chance....Fingers crossed tightly....

You just feel this race is absolutely tailor made for Zaha, Mateta, Kouyate, Andersen, Eze and Palace to stun City for the second time this season and administer them a bumming tonight, they've got the forward players they need, they've got the ditribution in Andersen and Eze to release them, and the driving the ball beyond their press in Eze also
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We have to win every single match as I dont see City dropping points now.

The Arsenal game is the one which worries me the most other than the obvious one.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    We have to win every single match as I dont see City dropping points now.

The Arsenal game is the one which worries me the most other than the obvious one.
    City's will implode, starting tonight, a loss and a sending off for Stones or Laporte leaving them with just Stones or Laporte and Ake as their CB's for their following 3 games

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Throw in Champs League and FA cup in the mix and I'd say for us to win it from here would make it one of our greatest title wins ever.
    It will be criminal if we don't win it, given VAR has handed City a 10 points swing, we should be 7 points ahead of them ahead of this game, we've already been robbed of one title in 18-19 when not having VAR could excuse the points swing, although even that couldn't excuse Anthony Taylor's failure to send Kompany off very early in the deciding game at the Emptyhad