Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415161718192021222565 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason No. 398,285 why it's not good to have your club owned by a Petro-Oligarch

Dear Taksin, But he is flattening all those mentioned. millions have to flee with deep hatred.. Do you deny or perhaps even admire these actions? What do you hope for out of this war?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Dear Taksin, But he is flattening all those mentioned. millions have to flee with deep hatred.. Do you deny or perhaps even admire these actions? What do you hope for out of this war?
    Deep hatred is the currency of war. There is deep hatred of the Russians within Ukraine - one of their Nazi mafia heroes jokes about drinking the blood of Russian children.

The American Neocons, and globalists generally, hate Putin for reasons we have to work out for ourselves.

I want peace in Ukraine. I don’t believe the West does if that helps.

Abramovich supposedly involved in the peace talks in Istanbul, according to the media.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Russia forms new world order outside of UN with China and maybe India too. Plus welcome N Korea. Be prepared. For myself I want a peaceful world united together and working towards combatting climate change. Save the planet and all the wonderful peoples and animals and plants and trees and landscapes they depend upon. Wishful thinking.
    I think I can understand Russia and China forming an alliance, they are both virtually dictatorships while having been known as communist states. North Korea seems similar, but I don't understand why you think India may join (just curious).

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Deep hatred is the currency of war. There is deep hatred of the Russians within Ukraine - one of their Nazi mafia heroes jokes about drinking the blood of Russian children.

The American Neocons, and globalists generally, hate Putin for reasons we have to work out for ourselves.

I want peace in Ukraine. I don’t believe the West does if that helps.
    You are far far smarter than the average bear my friend. Sadly the propaganda has totally worked on the masses.

Hey Steveo! Alright mate? How’s things?? You have been missed.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Hey Steveo! Alright mate? How’s things?? You have been missed.
    Not by me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy debate.

Don’t always agree with anyone on here but between us we bring a healthy mix of differing views to the general debate.

As long as it doesn’t get personal I’m all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy debate.

Don’t always agree with anyone on here but between us we bring a healthy mix of differing views to the general debate.

As long as it doesn’t get personal I’m all for it.
    It's the pages and pages and pages of 'that pair' arguing I haven't missed
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Aye good point. I haven’t missed that to be fair…