Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Official complaint launched over officiating

In 3 games this season players should have been sent off against us Cresswell, Kane and Sanchez.

We dropped points in the first two when you factor in Cresswell was after 7-8 minutes and we were 1-0 down you’d think we’d get at least a point.

Not only the Kane red but the Jota penalty we were completely cheated in that game that is clear to see.

Lucky for us we got the job done yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Oi I'll have you know I am quite knowledgeable about football.

Seriously though I'm surprised that Jarred Gillett has reached as far as he has. I remember regularly questioning his decisions even in the A league
    I jest. but the guy gave Man-city a penalty against Wolves and Arsenal.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I jest. but the guy gave Man-city a penalty against Wolves and Arsenal.
    And didn't give Arsenal a clear penalty in the same game, when they were already in the lead too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    In 3 games this season players should have been sent off against us Cresswell, Kane and Sanchez.

We dropped points in the first two when you factor in Cresswell was after 7-8 minutes and we were 1-0 down you’d think we’d get at least a point.

Not only the Kane red but the Jota penalty we were completely cheated in that game that is clear to see.

Lucky for us we got the job done yesterday.
    In the West Ham game their first goal was a clear foul on Alisson, their lad deliberately threw his arm into Alisson's to stop him being able to get a proper contact on the ball, you can't look at that footage and fail to see where and how he moves his arms when in the air is a completely and unnatural movement to impede the keeper

If I had to total it up

City have +6 points - 2 v Arsenal, 2 v Wolves and 2 v the bitters they shouldn't have

Liverpool have -4 points -2 v West Ham -2 v Spurs

That's a 10 point swing in an incredibly close race and when Palace get the 3 points tomorrow night

It would mean we should be leading the table on 70 points with a game in hand and City should be on 63 points, 7 behind with only 9 left to play

I'm still backing our lads to keep putting all their focus on each next game and winning it and sneak the title win, but they should have a very clear bordering on near unassailable lead already AND the points being correct at this stage as they absolutely should be with VAR in place, City would have been under immense pressure and far more pressure every single time they've stepped on the pitch in their last 10-15 games they've played, that pressure affects results, we all know that and we've all seen City bottle it when chasing the kind of lead we should have

Today handball for a penalty IS a booking, yesterday at Brighton it wasn’t.

Just wondering, is there some kind of premier League/national football supporters association or group that could put pressure on the match officials, to reduce or eliminate the large number of "mistakes" being made?
    It's not just us that are being affected. Look at Chelsea/Newcastle yesterday, and Everton/Jizzfest, just two examples.

Even Dermot Gallagher says it should have been a red against the challenge on Diaz.. so thats the entire world thinks that was a red. soooooo what the fk is pratwell thinking??

Even Dermot Gallagher says it should have been a red against the challenge on Diaz.. so thats the entire world thinks that was a red. soooooo what the fk is pratwell thinking??
    Corruption or ineptitude?
    Match Officials should be forced to explain decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Corruption or ineptitude?
    Match Officials should be forced to explain decisions.
    The former, you can't get something like that wrong even if you had half a brain.

Speaking of Sky Sports 'Ref Watch'

I think they should do a title race 'Ref Watch' special and Warnock should push for it as strongly as he is able to

In it they should look at all the glaringly plain wrong decisions we've looked at that have allowed either side to gain points they may otherwise not have and have cost either side points - I just think Sky Sports 'Ref Watch' is probably the best place to do it, to exert the appropriate pressure on the ref's association

Making the point that Liverpool, should currently be in the lead in the race, the additional pressure that should be putting on City and the difference that can make

And also showing the decisions from the 18-19 season pre VAR, of which there were many and pointing out City won by just 2 points that season when they should have lost and that now we have VAR there IS no excuse and Liverpool could effectively be robbed of a Premier League title for the second time in 4 years because officials either can't do their job right or (some) are incapable of doing it a a fair and non prejudicial manner and it isn't good enough