Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v West Ham

Mo constantly trying to overdo it, West Ham looking to flood the area Mo likes to play in, keep working it into that area, go back to Trent or Hendo, switch it to Diaz or Robbo in acres, stretch them, use them crowding Mo out on their left to expose them on their right

Come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, get yourselves ahead in this game here NOW
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Come on Mo, play it easy.

Mo's in one of those moods. He'll be pissedat how poor he was last week and will bust a gut to score.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Mo's in one of those moods. He'll be pissedat how poor he was last week and will bust a gut to score.
    Unfortunately Mane is even worse today.

Excellent! Was worried that would be ruled off.

WHY! ! ! Why why why why fucking WHY do we insist on making game harder for ourselves by squeezing all our own players into the right and centre areas West Ham are trying to flood? It is FUCKING annoying, it started last season, moving mane More central in off the left, KEEP the fucking width, use the switches

And Boooooooooooooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in 1-0 Maneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, get yourselves a quick fire second here now, use the whole pitch, use the width, stop making defending easy for West Ham and restricting the space for our own players

Spent ages trying to get a stream, first thing I see trents pass to mane 1-0

Well in LFC-DPG, works every time

Free kick here after a brilliant run by Diaz

Really close from Trent there from the free kick, he well WELL overdue scoring from one of those

I DO NOT understand this focusing all our play and build up on the right and removing all our width from our left bollocks, it makes us predictable and easier to defend against and easier to crowd Mo and Trent out on our right, with our own players being part of that

Jurgen on Diaz "We try not to flood them with information", well don't fucking bother with Diaz, he was playing miles better, linking brilliantly with Robbo and making our left side look as potent and devastating as it once was, while also constantly providing width before you lot got in his ear

Come the FUCK on Liverpool, nick yourselves a second goal before the break here NOW