Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Inter Milan

Even if utd are poor I'd rather avoid them they'd play out there skins against us, and if certain players are on it, they're still a bgi threat.

The talent they have, old or not can win games when they're not expected too.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    My comment is number 6 can play a different role of course they can.

Yes I know Hendo didnt play as the six but its a TEAM game I dont like players being made scapegoats.

Look at some of the goals scored against us at Brentford I dont care who is in CM you cant stop that as they from memory were crosses towards Trent side.

Also players have off games, maybe carrying knocks, other team play a surprise tactic that can out fox you.

You seem to expect our players to play 50-60 games a season at high energy, no slacking, no errors that is IMPOSSIBLE for any team.

You keep highlighting City yes they are good we know that but the praise stops there those bastards are robbing us of titles with there cheating of the rules.
    Well said. That’s pretty much how I see it

By the way, there’s a belief on these boards that we would be nowhere without Klopp. But Inzaghi’s team were excellent at disrupting our play and in many ways were the better team over the two legs. They suffered from a lack of potent skillful attacking play (which we do have)

But they were playing Dzeko and Sanchez ffs. Imagine the uproar if that’s what we had at our disposal.

You could say Inzaghi can only dream of having the riches available to Klopp. We have so much to be grateful for at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Even if utd are poor I'd rather avoid them they'd play out there skins against us, and if certain players are on it, they're still a bgi threat.

over 2 legs we would be slay them..especially in europe where the tempo is slightly slower. cause of how the refs. referee the game.. we would dominate the ball and score loads against them
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I honestly think they're one of the weakest sides left and thus I'd be content enough if we got them. Plus we "know" them, whereas Benfica or Villareal could be more likely to spring surprises.

Atletico have picked up recently so I hope we avoid them.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I'll be very surprised if they get past Atletico, although Simeone doesn't seem to have grasped that scoring and trying to play a low block looking to defend 1-0 and allowing their better players to play instead of continuing to attack their piss poor defence, that's the only way they get through for me, Atletico score, then go to a low block and get stung by a flukey couple of goals
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    over 2 legs we would be slay them..especially in europe where the tempo is slightly slower. cause of how the refs. referee the game.. we would dominate the ball and score loads against them
    It would be 10-0 or more to us on aggregate

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    My comment is number 6 can play a different role of course they can.

Yes I know Hendo didnt play as the six but its a TEAM game I dont like players being made scapegoats.

Look at some of the goals scored against us at Brentford I dont care who is in CM you cant stop that as they from memory were crosses towards Trent side.

Also players have off games, maybe carrying knocks, other team play a surprise tactic that can out fox you.

You seem to expect our players to play 50-60 games a season at high energy, no slacking, no errors that is IMPOSSIBLE for any team.

You keep highlighting City yes they are good we know that but the praise stops there those bastards are robbing us of titles with there cheating of the rules.
    Not only the mere 30 minutes v Inter that demonstrated the chasm of difference

LOOK at this for our fifth goal here, the perfect positioning, the quick press to steal the ball and the instant brilliant ball through the lines taking 3 or 4 out of the game for Mo to score, you just DO NOT get that level of quality in any single one of the elements displayed there from Fab and.................you never will. There's a reason we score more goals and the press and counter press are better in the games Hendo has started, the quantum leap in qualiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Enjoy

[/QUOTE]

Hadn’t forgotten the result obvs but I had forgotten just how good the football was that day.
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Hadn’t forgotten the result obvs but I had forgotten just how good the football was that day.
    Wow
    I very much enjoyed Virgil and Iba having a great old time of it together, although, their commentary skills aren't the best, what does really come out and warm the cockles is the togetherness and love and support of each other all our players have, I think the bit with Tsimikas made me laugh most