Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Inter Milan

Thats more like it trent. Close, but a decent free kick

OK half, looks like we're trying to conserve energy, keep as much possession as we can and let them run themselves out trying, likely planning to bring on Hendo at some point second half to bum them again. The press and counter press has been hit and miss, bang on it a few times, one of the 3 mids letting it down not being 'close enough' to or aware of their man who was the one ball out, who should have been obvious. All much easier when you have 2 of the same mids game in game out and just one change in there

Over to Jurgen to make sure we're a bit better in the second half, administer the bumming, balls deep, get the win and book our place in the Champions League Quarter Finals
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Inter falling down Milan.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

The team look like they're playing in a game with no sense of jeopardy, which of course is true and also not true.
    Diaz will come on for Jota (who's on a yellow) when the Inter lads are getting tired. That should be fun.

Start the second half either

Jota Salah Mane
    Thiago Fab Jones

Or
    ......Salah
    Mane Jota Jones
    Thiago Fab
    (Mane & Jota interchanging)

Imo Salah has 15 mins to avoid being subbed off second half

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Thats a red card for sanchez please
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Lahoz is the ref tonight.
    .....yeah.

I always worry when he refs. Always has an odd decision in him. Also has a touch of the Mike Dean about him in that it feels like he thinks the crowd have come to see HIM.

Anyway - Alisson has to make one real save. I'd have taken that scoreline prior to the match.

Want to win tonight (on the night) but 0-0 at half-time is fine.

Hope Thiago and Jones are alright. Would make subs on the 60th as things stand, as I don't think Inter will offer quite enough to knock us out.

Our defence looks very solid and we're only in 2nd gear as they seem to have no end product. They'll run out of steam and we'll hopefully take advantage.
    Sanchez very lucky not to get a VAR review on that challenge on Thaigo.

Like to see Diaz as false 9 when he comes on, there's been loads of room there to find a player of Diaz's livewire movement and ability at running with the ball and quickly off a player to receive it in space on several occasions

Obviously like to see Hendo, for Thiago at some point so both can start the next game

Second half imminent, let's be a bit better this half, administer the bumming, get the win and book our place in the Champions League Quarter finals

Come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool

Too much again Mo, get half a yard there, then centre it, to one of ours

Salah hits the post, caught cold