Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Brighton

Your team v Brighton

Always want the win at Anfield but it's done now. Quarter-final to look forward to. Now back to the Bread and Butter.

......................Alisson

Trent......Matip.....Van Dijk....Robertson

.......................Fabinho

...........Henderson...........Keita

.......Salah.........Mane.........Diaz
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Another of those games for me like a West Ham or Norwich where the opposition set up to play off Fab's weaknesses with the ball and positional lapses without it, Brighton have done that very well the last few meetings and Potter has got the better of Jurgen tactically with lesser players at his disposal - Tough game this one, potential banana skin

Definitely a Hendo at No6 game for me

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Thiago Henderson Keita

Salah Mane Diaz

I expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating and long overdue bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

..............Alisson
    Trent Matip VVD Robbo
    Mane Hendo Fab Keita
    .............Diaz Jota

I'd give Salah a rest for 60 mins then ask him if he's hungry.
    The other 3 forwards playing for a start v arsenal with Salah, who I believe will come back to his best assisted by the 'resting'

I swear he's not getting dropped after tomights game, just rested

How long is Firmino out for?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Not much longer. He has trained, but Klopp wants to give him another couple of training sessions.

My Guesstimate is we won't see him for Brighton or Arsenal, but beyond that I think we'll see him brought on as a sub and eased back.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Further Detail
    Mar 07: "With Bobby, it was longer out, it was [his] first session, so we have to see if we have to stress that or if it makes probably sense to give him just a few more days with proper training."
    Potential Return
    12/03/2022

From here
    https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

That's an exciting prospect. Firmino may not be banging goals in, but I'd love to see what space he and Diaz could create when sharing the same pitch - could cause a lot of problems for opposing teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    That's an exciting prospect. Firmino may not be banging goals in, but I'd love to see what space he and Diaz could create when sharing the same pitch - could cause a lot of problems for opposing teams.
    Stop stealing my lines from 2 or 3 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Stop stealing my lines from 2 or 3 weeks ago
    I'd never do such a thing.

What I would do however is have a high expectation for our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep, penetrating bumming, get the win and come the fuck on all over the counter-press with Hendo in the 6

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'd never do such a thing.

What I would do however is have a high expectation for our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep, penetrating bumming, get the win and come the fuck on all over the counter-press with Hendo in the 6
    Very nicely done I still do want to see Bobby at 9 with Diaz at LFWD, I think him offering the kind of relentless making of runs into al kinds of areas Mo and Mane used to for Bobby might potentially stir him into some decent form, if he's fit enough be good to see Bobby come off the bench v Brighton, now the fabled analysis team seem to have kicked their arse back into gear on set pieces having Bobby on the pitch for them is a bonus

Oh on a side note, another of my lads, Kulusevski hasn't done too shabby so far Played 6 Goals 2 assists 3 let's hope he adds to that v the filthy