Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Brighton v Liverpool

No chance, that’s a red card all day long.

Even Rio says red lol, embarrassing Atwell. Joke ref per usual

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Are you watching livekoora? I tried that, it was good for ten minutes then went down and it said it was unavailable.
    Yep, working fine for me. Don't understand the language but it's better than BT apparently

I used to ask noods for streams but the broadcasters ha

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Whats to even check? No attempt for the ball, a flailing leg to ensure the player is stopped. It's a blatant red and yet another blatant shithouse decision they get away with.
    Something has to be done about these things. Not one person can claim there's no foul there.
    As Miller says when Peter Walton goes against the officials you know it is a bad one.

I agree it was seriously dangerous play.

If Diaz missed would they have even given a penalty ??

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Yep, working fine for me. Don't understand the language but it's better than BT apparently

I used to ask noods for streams but the broadcasters ha
    Ve gone in hard against those websites

Think virgil is giving attackers too much space to shoot. Their shot, which was off target but close, virgil gave their player space to take the shot. Reminiscent of the inter goal almost

Second half imminent, let's be a bit better this half, press and counter press better, use the ball better in the final third, make better decisions in that respect to, administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here today

Here we go, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, be better this half, get the win here today
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Id like to ask Atwell.what he was seeing there that no one else aint??. Fking cheat.. the cheating against us Started against Spurs. since then we had some pretty shit calls against us.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Lallana enters the fray

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    That’s the second stonewall no excuses Red card VAR has missed in our away games this season. The last one cost us 2 points and may cost us the league title, as with VAR’s failure to give Everton a penalty against City.
    Regardless of the eventual result of this game the club should write the league and the referees association after the game demanding an explanation and apology the way the Bitters did, because if nothing else, it puts the next group of officials who officiate our remaining games on notice, particularly if the PGMOL and Riley have to publicly apologise.

This keeps happening because they never get held accountable and also mostly because in a lot of the games where they bollox big calls like this, we end up bailing them out by winning the game anyway.

But it WILL cost us at some point and to head it off, you need to make a stand and make it clear that that kind of incompetence is unacceptable.

Imagine a VAR booth official in our game with City at the Etihad making a bad call (or non-call) of such a similar magnitude early in the game that ends up affecting where the title ends up, just because they've never had to be held to account.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!