Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: International Break March/April 2022

Extra time.
    is it going to be a re run of the Sadio penalty to win it?

Mane puts one on an absolute plate and the shitter somehow contrives to miss it trying to go back across the keeper when the muppet just had to sidefoot it home at the far post
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Flicking.

Just switched England on to see yet another example of why I believe Liverpool should make Jude Bellingham their number one priority in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Flicking.

Just switched England on to see yet another example of why I believe Liverpool should make Jude Bellingham their number one priority in the summer.
    Most of us agree, but also concede that as they seem certain to be letting Haaland go, it is the very height of unlikelyness they'll let Bellingham leave this summer also

I doubt we'll sign Bellingham, I think he could yet prove a cautionary tale for future players moving to a club like Dortmund for minutes they might not get at top Prem clubs that they should all look to put in place a sensible and fair release clause that activates after 3 seasons - Riaola at least seems to get that right

It's one thing joining a side like Dortmund to get more minutes at a higher level younger, but another entirely and in my mind pointless if you're then severely restricted in your choice of club for your career progression you joined Dortmund to get the extra minutes to make an option or a position you could pick and choose your best suitor by the fee they ask/demand for you

I expect Bellingham to be priced out of a move to most clubs and it will be his agents and his own fault, should have thought about the need for a sensible and fair to Dortmund release clause and them not severely limiting his future options by trying to get the biggest pay day possible

If the only way they allow him to sign is for us to loan him back then so be it.
    We also have Keita that we can part ex back to Germany where he was a stand out player. That would offset a considerable part of the fee.

Mane and Mo looked certain to go to pens once more

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    If the only way they allow him to sign is for us to loan him back then so be it.
    We also have Keita that we can part ex back to Germany where he was a stand out player. That would offset a considerable part of the fee.
    That's true re Keita

Pelanties in Senegal

Penalties it is for Mane and Mo, on the chances I've seen Senegal should be home and dry already

Now we'll find out if Mendy is any good at spot kicks, oh wait, apparently Arrizabalaga has declared for Senegal and has been subbed on to miss the 11th spot kick

I have never seen a game where the crowd had so many lasers. Hundreds of them. It is going to be an issue for the Egyptian goal keeper surely.