Thread: Season tickets frozen. (if you actually manage to get one/have one)

Season tickets frozen. (if you actually manage to get one/have one)

7 years in a row apparently

Fair play to FSG.

Seen a wolves fan moan on Twatter apparently there ST's aren't much less and some areas just as expensive, "how are we paying roughly the same for a club that's title winners and european"
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    7 years in a row apparently

Fair play to FSG.

Seen a wolves fan moan on Twatter apparently there ST's aren't much less and some areas just as expensive, "how are we paying roughly the same for a club that's title winners and european"
    Its the fecking hospitality tickets lfc is gouging on. And I mean gouging.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Its the fecking hospitality tickets lfc is gouging on. And I mean gouging.
    Gorging?
    The ordinary fans (those who don't have STs) have zero chance of getting ticket. Nor can they afford the hospitality tickets.

A bit of good news tonight for me, I've got my ticket confirmed for the last game of the season against Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Gorging?
    The ordinary fans (those who don't have STs) have zero chance of getting ticket. Nor can they afford the hospitality tickets.
    What he means they're charging anything from about £300 + for "a match day experience "

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    A bit of good news tonight for me, I've got my ticket confirmed for the last game of the season against Wolves.
    There to watch our lads lift the Premier League trophy, good lad Ian
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

There was a Super Nintendo Champ Manager game I used to play many years ago, I'd always make Anfield 80k and cut ticket prices for everyone, it was always rammed and you sold a damned site more merch which worked out more overall than charging more for tickets, which I always believed would be quite realistic

In my head, I was keeping ticket prices low to ensure the stadium was always full and each next generation could get tickets to ensure long term local matchgoers and the continuation of our great tradition of ferocious and vociferous support to help drive and support the team to continuing glory
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Good boy. Always a good night out the last home game.
    The hospitality games are practically a fucking scam, it would cost me a over a grand to take my kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    There was a Super Nintendo Champ Manager game I used to play many years ago, I'd always make Anfield 80k and cut ticket prices for everyone, it was always rammed and you sold a damned site more merch which worked out more overall than charging more for tickets, which I always believed would be quite realistic

In my head, I was keeping ticket prices low to ensure the stadium was always full and each next generation could get tickets to ensure long term local matchgoers and the continuation of our great tradition of ferocious and vociferous support to help drive and support the team to continuing glory
    SNES. I loved mine. My son has the mini version.

Cheers lads. 2 years bloody late as I was down the the Chelsea game when we did lift the league. Covid has a lot to answer for ,it would be great to see it happen again. Here's hoping then 6 days later a Champions league final in Paris and that will have to be done as well !!
    You have to believe in life or what's the bloody point !!