Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jurgen to extend his current contract?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    "I'm so glad Jurgen is a red "
    I was just thinking the other day how absolutely amazing it is that he's our manager. The one evey club in the world would want if they could have.
    The impact hes had on LFC is fucking seismic.

After Torres left I honest thought that was me done with falling in love with footballers ( not in a gay way ) 🤣
    Jurgen has made me realise Torres was only a flirt 🤣🤣

Liverpool are looking to accelerate talks to extend Jürgen Klopp’s contract after he indicated that he would be open to remaining at Anfield beyond 2024.

Mike Gordon — president of Fenway Sports Group (FSG), which owns Liverpool — flew from the US to England for Wednesday’s Champions League semi-final against Villarreal, with one of his priorities to progress discussions on a new deal with the manager.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Liverpool are looking to accelerate talks to extend Jürgen Klopp’s contract after he indicated that he would be open to remaining at Anfield beyond 2024.

Mike Gordon — president of Fenway Sports Group (FSG), which owns Liverpool — flew from the US to England for Wednesday’s Champions League semi-final against Villarreal, with one of his priorities to progress discussions on a new deal with the manager.
    Brilliant news, although I don't think with how busy everything is and how focused Jurgen is on landing the quadruple that now is exactly the ideal time for the discussions. Agreeing to sit down in the summer immediately after the season is finished, well, THAT is a great idea

Maybe the Mo contract demand is that they get Jurgen to commit to a longer stay too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Go on, Mikey baby..

Would be incredible.

"Pity" isn't the right word but I do get frustrated/empathetic for Klopp in terms of the corruption he has to compete with and wouldn't begrudge him leaving, as it is bound to be a massive drain having to be one of the best sides in Football history to MAYBE win trophies.

If he does extend, it shows unreal Heart, determination, stamina and strength.

Long may he Reign.

I think and hope Jurgen will extend, I think it will be the last thing he wants to be talking about or thinking about right now, right now he wants to 'go for it with everything he has' and put absolutely everything into the lads and each next game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Is it official ? Think so

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think and hope Jurgen will extend, I think it will be the last thing he wants to be talking about or thinking about right now, right now he wants to 'go for it with everything he has' and put absolutely everything into the lads and each next game
    I suppose getting a legible signature out of someone that is in the process of administering a good bumming could prove tricky. Best wait until he is on the post-Nookie Zen time.

Lurking Kolo Toure no doubt watching on from a cupboard, the scamp.

Is there any figure he couldn't ask for and get?

He really is one of a kind; totally irreplaceable. He could literally ask for anything.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!