Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jurgen to extend his current contract?

In other news, Klopp's teeth and hair are also close to agreeing terms.
    From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it. Groucho Marx

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I've just seen his announcement on the official website were he thanks his coaches and also mentions how happy his wife is in Liverpool. That's says it all about the man.
    "Is so glad that Jurgen is a red "

Best result/news of the season that! Get the fucking hell in.

If mo doesn't sign an extension, we know its down to money and not length. Wants ambition, signed Diaz and competing in all 4 comps, wants Jurgen to stay...ta daaa all done.

Absolutely THE best possible news

As Sam Jackson would say,.....

The BEST motherfuckin' signing of the season so far..
    Sorry Diaz lad.

Your signing was great and all, and you've worked out a peach,, but this.....THIS right here is what reds fans were hoping for and daring not to believe could happen.

It also tells me that whatever happens this season, there's a good chance that there's big things going to happen this summer in terms of how the club will position itself for the future since I don't believe the gaffer would commit to another two years unless he knew we were headed for a bright future (in terms of signings) and he had the assurance of the owners that they'd back him..

Nunez announcement next?

Dare to believe.

If Mo doesn't sign that extension with this news then he and his agent are right mugs.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I've just seen his announcement on the official website were he thanks his coaches and also mentions how happy his wife is in Liverpool. That's says it all about the man.
    "Is so glad that Jurgen is a red "
    I'm also beginning to get the sense that its the missus that us reds have to thank for this, since they've been a couple of articles recently talking about how happy and well settled she was in Liverpool.

She even played a big role in helping create and design Jurgen's new Bootroom at the main stand according to him and he couldn't love it more.
    He says its the best pub in the city.

He would have been happy heading back to Germany to play tennis for a couple of years waiting for the national team job, but if the wife says she likes it, and you couldn't ask for a better gig, then why not?
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Official confirmation

Klopp: “I didn’t need too long to answer in truth. The answer was very simple… I’m in love with here and I feel fine!”

I bet you can squeal like a pig!