Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 250 Premier League Games of Jurgen Klopp

250 Premier League Games of Jurgen Klopp

Well done boss, Liverpool’s best signing since Bob Paisley.

Most wins after 250 Premier League Games

Klopp 160
    Mourinho 158
    Ferguson 152
    Wenger 146

Could be on the cusp of immortality…. And a statue.
    "I am the Normal One."

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Well done boss, Liverpool’s best signing since Bob Paisley.

Most wins after 250 Premier League Games

Klopp 160
    Mourinho 158
    Ferguson 152
    Wenger 146

Could be on the cusp of immortality…. And a statue.
    Nice record, impressive too considering the squad he inherited and how we were doing in that earlier phase.

Bar last years blip it's been steady progress and thoroughly enjoyable. Arguably should have won more, but it's been fantastic to watch.

He'll get the statue in good time, he's barely halfway through his time here imo

Unbelievable stats.
    A contract extension will be like winning a trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Unbelievable stats.
    A contract extension will be like winning a trophy.
    A pal posed an interesting question to me this weekend.

We can win the Quad and Klopp stops managing us OR

We win the Champion's League or Premier League this season (so a Double rather than the Quad) but Klopp signs an extension of reasonable length - say 3-5 years.

Obviously I said "why not both?" but I could honestly could sacrifice the chance of a Quad to keep Klopp here and I think a lot of Reds could say similar - shows just how amazing he is really.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

We win the Champion's League or Premier League this season (so a Double rather than the Quad) but Klopp signs an extension of reasonable length - say 3-5 years.

Obviously I said "why not both?" but I could honestly could sacrifice the chance of a Quad to keep Klopp here and I think a lot of Reds could say similar - shows just how amazing he is really.
    Agree. The Quad is dream stuff but the long goal is more important.

I go for the quad. It's an exceptional achievement.

Klopp here till 2024, likely to sign an extension, so in reality no reason to be sabotaging the will of success, for a non event.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I go for the quad. It's an exceptional achievement.

Klopp here till 2024, likely to sign an extension, so in reality no reason to be sabotaging the will of success, for a non event.
    I didn't word it the best - in the hypothetical we're talking we win the Quad and Klopp is done with us imminently - so the 22/23 season onwards we would have a new Manager.

If you'd still take the Quad (?) with those conditions fair whack to you, there's no right/wrong answer to these hypotheticals, but it did get me thinking!

I didn't word it the best - in the hypothetical we're talking we win the Quad and Klopp is done with us imminently - so the 22/23 season onwards we would have a new Manager.

If you'd still take the Quad (?) with those conditions fair whack to you, there's no right/wrong answer to these hypotheticals, but it did get me thinking!
    I'd take the quad. Unprecedented in English football.

I'd rather judge Klopps tenure in achievements over years of service.

A Klopp extension is absolutely paramount but winning a quadruple can never be bettered so would be the ultimate achievement in European club football.

There is little to choose between the two. I’m certainly not getting involved in an either all with it, both would bring me equal football heaven

It's obviously inevitable as we are still in the 3 remaining comps but I hate the quad talk. I'm sure as players they can distance themselves from it to a point but as a fan it's the expectancy level of it. I'll never ever forget 2014 and how hard that was to take, as the games rolled on the nerves were like nothing I've experienced as an LFC fan and each win brought expectancy. We all thought it was going to happen.
    We are in with a chance but we could equally as likely just end up with the league Cup this season. Sounds a bit defeatist but that's the reality of it.
    What would you take now?
    I'd take either of the big ones now and be happy.