Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Most influential player

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Furthermore dear 19x .Who Are those people. I don't see Jürgen wired up listening to them. The game is too intense for that. He has the match officials and his bench to deal with plus watching the match itself and halftime is really only 10 mins at most to talk to your team. I think you are fantasising.
    Have you never heard Jurgen saying they showed the lads some clips of where they could be more effective in attack or defence at HT? I can't believe you haven't, he says it several times a season, the footage we see plays a massive part in our being successful, we also regularly use it to show the players set piece tweaks at HT - In the age of technology, technology using the footage we all see plays a massive part in our success, whether you like it or not
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Have you never heard Jurgen saying they showed the lads some clips of where they could be more effective in attack or defence at HT? I can't believe you haven't, he says it several times a season, the footage we see plays a massive part in our being successful, we also regularly use it to show the players set piece tweaks at HT - In the age of technology, technology using the footage we all see plays a massive part in our success, whether you like it or not
    Nope! But happy to see such footage and its good effect if you can supply and I will humbly shut up. Love and kisses

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Nope! But happy to see such footage and its good effect if you can supply and I will humbly shut up. Love and kisses
    Dear 19x,
    I posted a recent report on a different thread on use of data analytics with special relevance to LFC. It mentions their importance both pre and post match but never during HT or indeed during the match. Data analysis is not that instant. Such data (any data for that matter) needs checking
    and cleaning and reviewing and analysing
    and perhaps going through that process again before presentation. I would be very surprised if it was happening during match time as you are suggesting. You yourself say it is used regularly at HT. Can't see it myself owing to the reasons I have stated. Please provide evidence that this is happening. So much else to deal with at HT ie injuries players views and managers views of what has actually happening on the pitch at ground level including match officials and fans input. Fascinating if true.

Dear Scientific

On all the occasions Jurgen has referred to "the team showing the boys some clips and examples of situations during half time so we could do a couple of things better in the second half" what do you think, would you suggest, he was talking about?

He has said that or words to that affect numerous times over his tenure to date
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Dear Scientific

On all the occasions Jurgen has referred to "the team showing the boys some clips and examples of situations during half time so we could do a couple of things better in the second half" what do you think, would you suggest, he was talking about?

You're getting video analysis and data analytics mixed up 19. They would use the video clips to show where people have been pulled out of positions or where the opposition have been overloading them for example. The data analytics as scientific said is way more granular, the gps trackers are the best examples of this. Here they would take all the data and analyse it and in your own words give that data a deep penetraring bumming (no kissing &#128139 and look at sprints dribbles, average speeds avg time between touches really microscopic analysis which is not possible in a half time. Its an interesting area which I researched as part of a degree. If I get time later I fire up some links to some of the gurus in this work.

Dear Scientific

Video?
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Video?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    No sound for me on that video. What is the message?

Here, shorter version....

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Here, shorter version....

Long videos about Jurgens contract. Why do you waste our time with such links? It was not what we were discussing. I listened to them all expecting evidence of use of video/data analysis at HT as per suggested by 19x. Still sadly missing Are you trying to throw us off the scent?