Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Thread: Most influential player

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Have you never heard Jurgen saying they showed the lads some clips of where they could be more effective in attack or defence at HT? I can't believe you haven't, he says it several times a season, the footage we see plays a massive part in our being successful, we also regularly use it to show the players set piece tweaks at HT - In the age of technology, technology using the footage we all see plays a massive part in our success, whether you like it or not

19 asked ^^

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Nope! But happy to see such footage and its good effect if you can supply and I will humbly shut up. Love and kisses
    You said ^^

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Video analysis is massive in sport today.

Here's two linked articles having spent 30 seconds on an Internet search. Though like 19 I have heard klopp state the use of video analysis at half time.

Its amazing to me that anyone would doubt the use of video analysis including at halftime.

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/champions-league/revealed-what-jurgen-klopp-told-liverpool-at-half-time-to-turn-things-around-against-manchester-city-36866517.html

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/secret-behind-jurgen-klopps-liverpool-26828706
    You mean link right. Try this one.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/champions-league/revealed-what-jurgen-klopp-told-liverpool-at-half-time-to-turn-things-around-against-manchester-city-36866517.html

Here's an excert from the first link: May 2nd 2018 about the CL game v city, 2nd leg......

Georginio Wijnaldum said when reflecting on that second-leg. “We (were) lucky the game has two halves to play, as we could recover after the first half and play a good second half.

“We were surprised, I think, with their unbelievable attacking speed. We weren’t really ready for what was to come. I think there was a warning for us for the way we played against City.

“The manager said we didn’t need to be scared, we just have to play our own game. If we played football we would create chances, as there was so much space in behind.

“He said to play a little bit more instead of playing the direct ball. I think he showed us on the screen, (because) we were dropping too deep. I think maybe because we were impressed and maybe a little bit too scared.”
    --------------

Good luck with your efforts
    From 2016

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2016/12/20/klopp-explains-the-half-time-video-analysis-which-won-liverpool-the-game-v-everton/

The Liverpool boss has explained how he quickly collated a video displaying his side’s mistakes during the first 45 at Goodison, in which we didn’t create much of note and were actually under the cosh for the opening 20..........
    I supplied a few links for you to view, including where Klopp is quoted about how the use of Video Analysis at half time won us the game.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    You are struggling CCTV. Once again one clip is an HTML and the other is from 2016. The game is played from ground level. Jürgen gets his best impressions from there. That is where it happens. He has learnt so much from there.
    The game is not so fully 3D as you perceive from your grandstand TC view, but more perhapd 2.2D.
    Good managers and players and fans know this. Perhaps in that order.
    We are not totally controlled and governed and responsive to/ by some CCTV monitoring of our actions. Apologies for the pun there
    I would be surprised if Jürgen admitted to regular game time influential input from video analytics let alone data analytics. It is probably there if and only if he wants it which imho is seldom. You cannot translate a flat game into the 3 D wonder you behold in such a short time . Analysis beforehand and post match? Yes.
    Here you are incapable of accepting Klopp stating he uses Video Analysis at half time.

Video is a great medium in sports coaching. Video analysis at half-time is a great way of demonstrating corrective measures.

19 asked ^^

You said ^^

At no point dear CCTV. You are supplying me with still photos and 2 instances covering 6 years. I accept your evidence but your evidence does not compute to meaning regular. Rather irregular. Which is my point

I supplied a few links for you to view, including where Klopp is quoted about how the use of Video Analysis at half time won us the game.

Here you are incapable of accepting Klopp stating he uses Video Analysis at half time.

Video is a great medium in sports coaching. Video analysis at half-time is a great way of demonstrating corrective measures.
    At no point dear CCTV. You are supplying me with still photos and 2 instances covering 6 years. I accept your evidence but your evidence does not compute to meaning regular. Rather irregular. Which is my point.
    Actually rather irregular.
    Furthermore, a manager that relies regularly on such info is doomed to failure. The game belongs at ground level. Get yourself a seat and watch

You have staff putting together video from games, used at half time by Jurgen, documented in 3 links from 2016, through 2018 & 2022.

That service of providing video packages is part of the game. This will be done each time we play as we are a professional club. This occurs in competitive amateur sports today. Lfc employ people for this exact task.

To thine own self be true

You have staff putting together video from games, used at half time by Jurgen, documented in 3 links from 2016, through 2018 & 2022.

That service of providing video packages is part of the game. This will be done each time we play as we are a professional club. This occurs in competitive amateur sports today. Lfc employ people for this exact task.

Amateur sports suggests ground level footage. Happy to go with that dear CCTV l
    Where the game is played and the real thinking belongs.

I'm sure you are

True. The staff who do the stadium tour elaborate in this.

I'm sure you are
    Don't understand that particular reply..
    Don't use such responses myself.
    With regards to your other comprehensible response . You say 3 links covering 6 years. I say that this is not normal regular occurrence. That is my point

19 asked ^^

You said ^^

Absolutely
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”