Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Other CL quarterfinals

Lukaku misses an absolute SITTER - Tuchel is overrated in my opinion, he did far better with the squad he inherited, his choice of signings and tinkering have made them go backwards, Lukaku isn't a top class player, he's a top player in the Italian, French or Dutch League in the Prem he's a 15-20 goal a season forward in a lesser team who will score almost all those goals against other lesser teams when both lesser sides play an open game and actually try to play football
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Lukaku should have stayed at Inter. A second coming isn't always worthwhile unless its in a threesome.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Lukaku should have stayed at Inter. A second coming isn't always worthwhile unless its in a threesome.
    He was suited to the Italian League, it's one of the League's in which a player of his attributes but limited overall ability can be a top top player

You have Havertz, you have loads of quality in your inside/wide forward positions, Havertz can play either side as well and interchanges brilliantly with the forwards either side when operating as the false 9, what the FUCK do you want Lukaku for?

Quality has waned in the chelsea real game

Reece-James with a decent strike

Chukwueze on for villareal

Come on 19s guy

Fucking hells bells, every fucking time I switch channels there's a goal or almost a goal, Villareal just fluffed an absolutely glorious chance for 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Chukwueze on for villareal

Come on 19s guy
    Ah the old Patrick Chukwueze, not progressed as much as I would have expected yet, but there's still time for him, he'd be very well suited to the Prem, better suited to the Prem than La Liga in my opinion

Chelsea getting rinsed at home by Real after coming off a weekend getting rinsed at home by Mighty Brentfordd Bees, is not a surprise.

The only surprise is that Real didn't really run up that score on the form that Benzema is in.

Now they can get back to the real fight of their season:...

Holding on to their Champions League spot for next year in the league, and trying to see if they can shut the door fast enough to prevent the inevitable dash for the exits by their stars looking at their post-Abramovich futures elsewhere in the summer.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!