Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Other CL quarterfinals

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Do we think Atletico can do a job on their Home soil against Man City?
    Not if JizzFest defend the same way atletico defended at the Emptihad 0-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Do we think Atletico can do a job on their Home soil against Man City?
    yes they are capable but i think id like city to go through to the semis so that they have the same amount of games to play as us up to early may, meaning they cant concentrate fully on 7 league games. naturally though i want them to lose the FAC semi, and to go out cruelly against RM in the CL SF, breaki g them mentally for the league run-in.

Not Champions League, but can we follow the Europa league Quarter finals on this thread?

I'm actually hoping all the British clubs do well, even Brenny's bottlers and especially West Ham
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Not Champions League, but can we follow the Europa league Quarter finals on this thread?

I'm actually hoping all the British clubs do well, even Brenny's bottlers and especially West Ham
    The sid cup shouldn't spoil these champions league level pages.

You just feel the semi's of this season's Champions League are unexpectedly going to consist of 3 Spanish sides and just the one English side, when most thought it would be 3 English sides and one German side
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You just feel the semi's of this season's Champions League are unexpectedly going to consist of 3 Spanish sides and just the one English side, when most thought it would be 3 English sides and one German side
    Favourites imo are Bayern, Real, JizzFest and us.

Probably currently the best four teams in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Favourites imo are Bayern, Real, JizzFest and us.
    Think Villareal have the best chance of the underdogs in the second legs. Many underdogs get smashed silly by Bayern at home, Emery has a decent pedigree in European competition.

Chelsea are down but not out imo, have them second of the underdogs. Real should progress but Chelsea could literally them.
    Then Atletico who I would be surprised to see dump out the greasy mancs, ahead of Benfica who have the toughest draw.

Our 3-1 win at Bayern was one of my favourite European away performances in recent years. Particularly Sadio’s goal from Virgil’s assist

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Our 3-1 win at Bayern was one of my favourite European away performances in recent years. Particularly Sadio’s goal from Virgil’s assist
    Not bad for the Senegalese Akinfenwa 😁