Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Man City still under investigation by the Premier League

Just look at the thousands of fans waiting to greet them on their parade, highest earning club in thw world you know, incredible worldwide fanbase, millions in shirt sales and merchandising

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2022/05/23/video-embarrassing-scenes-as-only-a-few-manchester-city-fans-seen-waiting-for-pl-trophy-parade-an-hour-before-buses-set-off/

It's another thing that Tees points out that is so annoying, everyone who understands how football and revenue generation works knows there is no way on this earth that plastic sportswashing shower of shite earn more than us, the filthy, Real, Barca, Bayern, Juve, or even Spurs and numerous other clubs on the list - Everyone knows they have bought their success be fiddling FFP and are damaging the game, and their beloved football family and pyramid in the process by inflating wage and transfer fee markets, and nobody says a damned thing

I'm absolutely sick of people's, our medias especially, complete inability to do the right thing, and be straight and tell it how it is
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

That BBC documentary Kicking off is still on iplayer if anyone didn't watch it. Its worth a watch.
    Real,Barca, Juve did what they did as a direct assault on state owned clubs. Its obvious and they reason those shitcunts decided not to go along with it is because they knew it would be the start of the end for them.
    I don't like any of those 3 but I'm glad they tried now. A Shame it failed and was half baked.
    The faux outrage of Neville, Carra and all the others was pathetic, especially when theres an elephant right under their fucking noses that they are all ignoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Just look at the thousands of fans waiting to greet them on their parade, highest earning club in thw world you know, incredible worldwide fanbase, millions in shirt sales and merchandising
    They'll never experience what we will.

In some ways (talking purely Football history here, not politics) when the dust settles, seeing Man City win stuff is probably the "easiest" to take in terms of rival wins. Seeing how few people actually care and seeking De Bruyne looking out at the non-crowd turnout, likely reflecting that this isn't what he dreamed of as a child that idolised Gerrard, we see all the gloss and sheen melt away.

They are nothing. They will never taste what we taste. They're actually hilariously pathetic as a fanbase. Seeing them celebrate in front of a few hundred people is much less traumatic than seeing a Man United open-top bus parade with multiple pots and Fergie's lecherous grin.

The key now is to go out and win the "easier to win than a League" trophy that they so, so, so desperately crave - and do so for the second time during Pep's tenure - the one they over-pay him and all their players to win.

They could be stronger next season, no question. But getting Haaland settled in might take a few weeks - they may drop a couple of points early doors.

We have to come out of the blocks on all cylinders and get an early lead in the race and put the foot down. The last time we missed out on the League by a solitary point, it poked the Tiger and we came out roaring. I'll have a full season of Diaz and a revenge-seeking squad thanks.

^That is one stonker of a post there Sid.. Nailed it.

I'll second that Sid, brilliant post.

Brilliant post Sid, it is really important we strengthen significantly, clear out some of the Europa League to just scraping top four squad players and replace them with young player who are or can be top Premier League title and Champions League players

I expect what transpired this season domestically to increase our lads drive, determination and resolve, I expect them to be fiercer than ever next season, I don't want to see nicey nicey with those inbred Manc twats when we play them, fuck that, the twats have robbed us of 2 titles in 4 years, we need to have a ferociousness and determination to not just beat them, but to look to annihilate them, and to do that, to play with a drive, determination, competitiveness and controlled simmering anger and brutality in our want to do it that will shock them

😛😁 Nice Sid. 👌

Nice one Sid, fair do's
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Great post Sid.

I've always been indifferent to city. Never met a city fan. I really can't see what the fuss is about. At the moment, they're a rich man's playing thing. That won't last forever.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Great post Sid.

I've always been indifferent to city. Never met a city fan. I really can't see what the fuss is about. At the moment, they're a rich man's playing thing. That won't last forever.
    Until they own a few more clubs and try to create their own ESL, you wait, it will happen, what they're doing now isn't enough for them, they'll want ownership of the competition as they are attempting with their own golf league