Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Europa League Quarter finals

Europa League Quarter finals

RB Leipzig 1-1 Atlanta 80 mins gone

West Ham v Lyon

Eintracht Frankfurt v Barcelona

Braga v Rangers

Lazy journos will be hoping for a West Ham win so they can use their Lyon tamer line

Brenny's bottlers are also in action against PSV in the Europa Conference League
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Well much a do about not very much at all at the moment, West Ham not threatening much, keep releasing Benrahma on their left who keeps failing to deliver or getting corners and their corners have been shite so far

The earlier game finished 1-1

All the other games are currently 0-0 after around 36 minutes

This and previous competitions like full members cup all count in a team's history

A bit of karma looking on the cards here, Cresswell who should have been sent off for a terrible studs up challenge to the knee of Hendo early in the 3-2 at West Ham gets a really soft straight red for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity that wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity, karma does come back to bite you, don't be dirty cheating cunts is my advice

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The earlier game finished 1-1
    Muriel's strike was a Hammer.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Bowen puts 10 man West Ham 1-0 up

The red card was ridiculous, I've no idea why VAR didn't advise the ref to go and look at the monitor

Frankfurt leading Barca 1-0

Barca equalise Ferran Torres with the goal, not sure why they sold him, he looked a very good young player to me

NDombele bums in the equaliser against West Ham