Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games 8th April to 11th April

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Would rather we were playing games we have to get up for
    Man United at Anfield.
    Everton at Anfield.
    Spurs at Anfield.

Will definitely be motivated for those!

Win our last 4 home league games and tomorrow.. won't be far off the league title..
    You'd fancy us against Everton and Man-united.. Spurs maybe difficult.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Yep. Rather that than Watford or Palace for example, the latter being particularly dangerous if you’re not on it.

Very true, look at the Arse today. Bet they would have mortgaged a win v Brighton,

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Leeds 2-0 up against Watford so hopefully we see Burnley beat Norwich tomorrow to keep Everton anxious.
    Burnley need to win or draw at worst, all the while it remains a point or a maximum of 3, the bitters are on the brink of falling into that bottom three and Burnley look to have more games they 'could' get some points out of, the bitters were absolutely atrocious today, just got incredibly lucky with their one effort on goal, not even sure it was heading in prior to Fathead's deflection, looked like Gordon had set it just outside the far post and it would have gone wide
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Pure quality from Kulusevski
    My man Kulusevski? Not working out at all bad how I suggested their January signings would catapult them into top four contention, with Bentancur partnering Hojbjerg at CM and Kulusevski playing on the right of their 3 in place of Moura, I believe a fair few mocked me for my assertions on how those players would all compliment each other

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Win our last 4 home league games and tomorrow.. won't be far off the league title..
    You'd fancy us against Everton and Man-united.. Spurs maybe difficult.
    We'll beat Spurs at Anfield, look at the chances Villa had today, even on one of their bad days our forwards take 3 of them and our defence and keeper don't let any of their goals in

Burnley - lads, you had one job.

Plenty left in the match I suppose.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I look at this Burnley team, with a real chance of staying up and thus far v lowly Norwich, easily the weakest team in the league they have been utterly awful. If they had turned up the way they do every single time against us, they would be a couple of goals up by now, not 1-0 down.

Awful set of so called professionals, I will not miss them if the go down, as seems highly likely watching this performance.

Burnley are gonna struggle against teams that pass the ball.. They managed to compete physically with Everton.. You can't really apply pressure to the ball when your hoofing it forward and hoping to get the second ball. teams have worked them out..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century