Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games 8th April to 11th April

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Robust challenge on Richarlison, unfortunately he’s only feigning injury
    Nicely done Miller very nicely done

Fernandes with an absolute shite ball in when there were good options for him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Terrible final ball from Fernandes. Now he’s signed his juicy new contract hopefully he’ll do an Aubameyang and turn to into utter shite.

You just feel this game really needs the filthy to sneak themselves in front here now to ramp up proceedings somewhat and make the bitters fans more desperate than ever

Commentator "Everton having real difficulty in passing the ball forward" How the fuck is that different from what people have been used to seeing from them in their entire history?

ooops edit its Maguire not Fernandes
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Gordon opens the scoring via a huge deflection off Slabhead.
    Everton 1-0 Utd

These two are absolutely awful, weakest they have both been for 30 years. Hope we absolutely batter them both.

Boooooooooooooo 1-0 to the bitters, flukey effort deflected past De Gea by Fathead fucks sake, still, as Sean Dyche said at HT in their last game, "I'm not sure this lot know how to win a game"

Now that it's 1-0 to Everton, anyone care to make a final score prediction?

Maguire was always massively overrated, but he's really gone to complete and utter shit, worse than ever, he wouldn't even get in a half decent Championship side right now, but he'll get in twatgates England squad with their Allardyce brand of football

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Now that it's 1-0 to Everton, anyone care to make a final score prediction?
    Some kind of win for the filthy or a draw at worst, Pogba imminent for Fred which is a big loss for the filthy, he's actually started to look a half decent player in some games under Ragnacock