Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games 8th April to 11th April

Utd are total no show thus far. Doesn’t look like they are particularly bothered about Champions League football next season. They look as bad as Everton

Pogba on for Fred

De Gea with a great save after another deflection, see that so often, it's why I'm a particular fan of our lads getting great positions, making great angles for Big Bear and making the goal smaller for the forward and not sticking a leg out, only blemish on Matip's record this season is that he'd deflected 2 past Big Bear by erring from that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Utd are total no show thus far. Doesn’t look like they are particularly bothered about Champions League football next season. They look as bad as Everton
    Both sides have looked absolutely terrible and desperately disjointed and incapable of stringing any passes together or putting together a single meaningful passage of play

Corner for the fithy, by good if they score here

Fucking terrible delivery

Still the bitters were leading by the odd goal at HT last time out and we know how that turned out, I might switch it off, I watch lots of games outside of our games and enjoy doing so, but this is fucking painful to watch, such desperately poor fare by both sides

HT bitters 1-0 shitters

Yep it’s football Jim but not as we know it.

Fresh air shot from Rashford when he should have made in 1-1, should have moved to Real when I told him to and not to waste the best years of his career and stunt his development at this rabble

Fathead and Wan-Bissaka, they paid 130m for that pair

The bitters have the filthy on the ropes I know they're poor, but this is ridiculous, the filthy can't string 2 passes together

bitters working a routine of having 3 or 4 really short around the ball on throws and creating most of their half chances from losing it from the throw but quickly winning it back with that four with an effective overload

I still wonder why no-one uses my old throw routine, 2 standing together on one man, one runs towards the thrower, balls goes to whichever one the defenders doesn't go with, consistently worked an absolute treat

Mata on for Matic

Elanga on for Rashford

They paid 77m for Mata and Matic