Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games 8th April to 11th April

Oakley Cannonier has scored 4 goals in an incredible game for Liverpool U18’s v Leeds Utd U18’s.
    Should have watched that instead.

F/T Liverpool U18’s 10 - 3 Leeds Utd U18’s

They paid £157m for Sancho and Slabhead

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Oakley Cannonier has scored 4 goals in an incredible game for Liverpool U18’s v Leeds Utd U18’s.
    Should have watched that instead.

F/T Liverpool U18’s 10 - 3 Leeds Utd U18’s
    He's the lad who famously rapidly got the ball to Trent for his quick and brilliant corner that made it 4-0 on the night in the Champions League semi v Barcelona
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Bloody commentators stealing my 'just feel' ology now Sometimes it jinxs it though

Still, you just really feel this game desperately needs an equaliser for the filthy to give all those who wanted a 1-1 what they desired

Watching this compared to watching us is like a different bloody sport.

Man United are truly dreadful. How so many factors conspired to allow them to finish 2nd last season is absolutely beyond me.

Ronaldo has been utterly awful

Can’t see Utd picking up many more points this season

Ragnacock's useless, they're chasing top four and they've never had more than 1 player in the box all game so far, got to laugh at the incredible 'Klopp and Tuchel mentor and maker' fanfare the filthy loving media introduced him with

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Ronaldo has been utterly awful
    He has, but he's been a very isolated figure up top alone with zero support all game and their only player in the box surrounded by 4 or 5 blue shite shirts all game too, but hopefully your comments provide the reverse jinx to see him score

What an absolutely atrocious advert for the Premier League this game has been, it's been absolutely dreadful from both sides, the filthy having been marginally the better without being able to create anything

You still just feel this game really REALLY needs a late late LATE filthy equaliser to deal a massive blow to the bitters players, manager and fans