Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: It's still on

One match away from an 8th FA Cup.

Two matches away from the chance to play a Champion's League Final.

Seven matches away from a possible 20th League title.

I would absolutely lose myself (in the best possible way) if Man City managed to drop points at the first possible opportunity (Brighton isn't it?) as it might cause a mini-meltdown for them at crunch time.

All we can do is handle our own business and see where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    One match away from an 8th FA Cup.

Two matches away from the chance to play a Champion's League Final.

Seven matches away from a possible 20th League title.

I would absolutely lose myself (in the best possible way) if Man City managed to drop points at the first possible opportunity (Brighton isn't it?) as it might cause a mini-meltdown for them at crunch time.

All we can do is handle our own business and see where we are.
    All the focus on each next game, administering the bumming, getting the win and seeing where it takes us
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It's still on, and you just feel it really needs Brighton to take a point or three from their game against City tonight, even without Bissouma

Nineteenx, I love you to bits man, but please please stop repeating yourself a dozen on almost everything pal...

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Nineteenx, I love you to bits man, but please please stop repeating yourself a dozen on almost everything pal...
    I'll try OCD and all

I sometimes wonder if we all quietly left the building, one by one, slipping away into the night, and gradually no one was corresponding with 19x - whether he would just keep pumping out the material until his dying breath.. It would eventually become a website that functions as a footballing diary for him..

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I sometimes wonder if we all quietly left the building, one by one, slipping away into the night, and gradually no one was corresponding with 19x - whether he would just keep pumping out the material until his dying breath.. It would eventually become a website that functions as a footballing diary for him..

Very probably, when I used to go out dancing very badly spreading mass euphoria, it was fair to say, I'd have got where I was going and continued doing so were I the only person in the room

It IS ON! ! !

Real to beat City at the Emptyhead in the first leg, then Leeds to beat them in the early evening kick off when we've already beaten Newcastle earlier in the day, leaving us 2 points clear

And the bitters to go down making it a fantastic quintuple

6-0 against Man Utd and Everton in the space of 5 days?
    Not too shabby... 😊

What a squad Klopp has built, little strengthening needed in midfield but apart from that WOW!!