Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your team v Man City (FA Cup)

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Yes. Recently enough.

As 19 put it, a crime against football and eventually Hendo had to save the day - off the bench !
    yes but Klopp uses the other midfielders to soften up the opposition so that the conditions are perfect for Hendo when he comes on

Well, let's just hope Thiago and Keita are starting on the side of our midfield they have both played their best for us in, Thiago RCM Keita LCM and that Fabinho and Thiago are both a damned site better in the press and counter press than they were in the last meeting, in which Fabino was not pressing, but sitting deeper, in areas they weren't even trying to play in almost the entire game, effectively a wasted player - Let's also hope we start with our line dropped 5-10 yards, as with those players not pressing and counter pressing, allowing City time of the ball with no pressure on it is an incredible risk

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Thiago Fabinho Keita

Mane

Mo_________Diaz

I expect our lads to administer a good, thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and book themselves a place in the FA Cup final here today
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Drastically weakened City side from the one we faced last weekend, come on Liverpool
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”