Page 98 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4888919293949596979899100101102103104105108 ... LastLast

Thread: Football News

Probably same for everton then?

Looks like doing best to keep luton up... with next 3 away games spurs arsenal and man city..... they need all the help, home game against bournemouth will be huge 36th game is v everton at home.... will be a good game to watch if they're still both close to each other.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 18th March 2024 at 03:38 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Luton have a chance a small one mind. they'll not need to win again if other teams keep getting points taken off em
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Forest have been deducted 4 points for breaking the rules
    Wait til they change the rules for City.
    Tbh it's harsh on Forest but when you see no punishment for City it's difficult to understand

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Wait til they change the rules for City.
    Tbh it's harsh on Forest but when you see no punishment for City it's difficult to understand
    Yep,IF and thats a big IF. If the EPL carrying on in this vain. The punishment of City will be astronomical.
    I think most of us think the chances of that happening, is less than zero. makes you wonder who's in control of the premier league.. when the Premier league refs spend their time being paid by the UAE,, does make your wonder

....Meanhile, 115 FC continue to play for trophies, unpunished, unabated and unbothered.

If only these small clubs being punished (Forest, Everton...etc) only had a Middle Eastern Investment fund/Oil money state-financed Sugar-Daddy owner to grease the palms of the relevant authorities to ensure their cases remain in limbo and in secret forever too,....
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Yep,IF and thats a big IF. If the EPL carrying on in this vain. The punishment of City will be astronomical.
    I think most of us think the chances of that happening, is less than zero. makes you wonder who's in control of the premier league.. when the Premier league refs spend their time being paid by the UAE,, does make your wonder
    Especially when many of them are the faceless VAR.

Luton have a chance a small one mind. they'll not need to win again if other teams keep getting points taken off em
    Aren't the Blue noses looking at further charges/penalties too?

So they're not exactly out of the (relegation) woods either.

This year is shaping up to have the most fascinating relegation battle in ages......for all the wrong reasons.
    You could get enough points to stay up,......but still end up getting docked the points and end up going down anyway.

I'd be raising all kinds of hell if I Was any of those clubs over the question of a certain title-challenging club with more charges than all of them combined not getting any punishment or sanction at all (so far), while their financial wellbeing and futures are jeopordized with all these constant points deductions.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    ....Meanhile, 115 FC continue to play for trophies, unpunished, unabated and unbothered.

If only these small clubs being punished (Forest, Everton...etc) only had a Middle Eastern Investment fund/Oil money state-financed Sugar-Daddy owner to grease the palms of the relevant authorities to ensure their cases remain in limbo and in secret forever too,....
    You forgot to mention part US owned & Petrodollar.. But I guess they are the 2 key factors so many in here are falling over themselves to omit

Seems that Iranians and Greeks don't get the same protection. Mind boggling.

Looks as if they were waiting for the result of the Luton v Forest match at the weekend before passing sentence. Or maybe that's just a coincidence.

Of course English football is clean but if it was bent, it would look a bit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Especially when many of them are the faceless VAR.
    yeah, devious lot