Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mane at No9

He's looked more interested playing centrally. Though in the second half yesterday he reverted to dithering on the ball and not adding quality to the play, slow to release and ponderous.

Salah is more frustrating as he's out of form. Mane however is frustrating as he looks like a fella dawdling on the ball. Ar least he's producing in the final third, but get the finger out Sadio.

Sadio at his best runs like a gazelle.
    Beautiful poise and balance. Hope his fitness is returning.Deserves as much as Mo is asking

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Sadio at his best runs like a gazelle.
    Beautiful poise and balance. Hope his fitness is returning.Deserves as much as Mo is asking
    At his worst he looks like a newly born giraffe

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    At his worst he looks like a newly born giraffe
    I always thought of Igor Biscan as a Giraffe that had just got outta bed after being on the wrong end of a few bifters.

Mo desperately needs a goal or two asap

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Mo desperately needs a goal or two asap
    Don't worry, he'll get a hat trick v the filthy
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Looking at how easily Norwich got dont the right against Man-united Salah will be ready and willing to get his goals
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Looking at how easily Norwich got dont the right against Man-united Salah will be ready and willing to get his goals
    Norwich have scored 22 goals in 32 games - 2 of them against Man United this weekend.

9.09% of their League goals for the season went in at Old Trafford.

I'll be gobsmacked if we don't create scoring opportunities.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Norwich have scored 22 goals in 32 games - 2 of them against Man United this weekend.

9.09% of their League goals for the season went in at Old Trafford.

I'll be gobsmacked if we don't create scoring opportunities.
    we can work hard as well. have a few days off until Sunday.. so just need to put them to the sword.. Win our 4 homes games. I think the league will come down to whos away form stands up..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    we can work hard as well. have a few days off until Sunday.. so just need to put them to the sword.. Win our 4 homes games. I think the league will come down to whos away form stands up..
    Inclined to agree with that. More concerned about Newcastle than I am Man United or Everton, though the timing of that match is a factor moreso than anything.

The players can't look beyond Man United, but us fans can. It would be wonderful if we could kill that Everton tie off early so we could make some subs ahead of Villareal, but Everton will certainly give us a physical challenge and a lot of effort, so not sure we can get away with too much in the way of rotation. Very fine balancing act for Klopp. Hopefully Milner has the legs to play one of the matches as we need to manage the minutes of Keita and Thiago sensibly for the run-in, yet we also need to avoid any complacency.

That's why Klopp gets the big bucks.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay