Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Everton

Your team v Everton

........................Alisson

Trent......Konate.....Van Dijk....Robertson

.......................Fabinho

...............Henderson.............Keita

..........Salah........Mane.........Diaz

Rest/rotation for the outstanding Matip and Thiago.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

.............Kelleher
    Gomez Konate Matip Tsimi
    ........Keita Fab Jones
    .......Salah Firmino Jota

Still not fair on the bitters

Hmmm tough selection this one, ideally, I'd like to rest 2 or 3 to make sure we're at our highest possible levels in the first leg v Villareal to try and get ourselves a commanding lead or a lead by a couple of goals, it's the derby though, and as awful as the bitters have been and are, I'm going to have to go with a lot of experience

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Keita Henderson Milner

Salah Mane Diaz

I expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Shouts for Milner and Jones.

Shows how confident we are - and rightly so.

I'd be very happy with either of those line-ups.

Sorry, 4231 Jones dropping out for the BlueDestroyer

How could anyone make such an error !! Apologies all

Ali
    Trent Konate Virg Tsimi
    Keita Fab Hendo
    Mo Sadio Luis

Had forgotten this lot had a match tonight.

-19 on goal difference. Exactly the same as Burnley.

So a Leicester win would be rather nice. Just need Burnley to start finding points to put the relegation possibility out there again.

Rather wish we didn't have to play them at the weekend. Confident of a victory but don't trust their players one iota as they're very happy to attempt to injure our lads to appease their weirdo fans.

This will be a much harder game than the one last night, which was the easiest of our remaining games this season, need to be ready for 'a proper fight' as Jurgen would say and not get carried away about drubbing a desperately poor filthy side and get caught sucking our own dicks

Sack it, strongest possible side, after our experiences of this shower of shite last season in particular let's fucking twat the bastards good and proper and make sure the twats are in the relegation zone with a vastly inferior goal difference to the side just ahead of them by the end of the game on Sunday, fuck the blueshite and Prickford

Any whacks or naughty stuff, have our players and fans absolutely milk it, that'll put a stop to it as they know in their position they can't afford to lose any players to suspension

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Thiago

Salah Mane Diaz

I expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points

One thing that is worth noting ahead of the game v the bitters is their newly introduced throw in routine through which they effectively imitate a high press they couldn't hope to achieve in open play from throw ins deep in the oppositions half

Get lots of players condensed in the area around the throw, throw it to a player they expect a tackle/foot in on and look to win the second ball from there - Seen them trying that a lot in their last couple of games