Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Everton

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    One thing that is worth noting ahead of the game v the bitters is their newly introduced throw in routine through which they effectively imitate a high press they couldn't hope to achieve in open play from throw ins deep in the oppositions half

Get lots of players condensed in the area around the throw, throw it to a player they expect a tackle/foot in on and look to win the second ball from there - Seen them trying that a lot in their last couple of games
    Someone quite well spoken of on this forum said somewhere on this forum that this is Thiago"s first taste of a Merseyside derby. Mo was hugging him after last match etc. Reminder for that person of a horrendous Richarlison tackle that could of finished his career after just recently joining us, not sure thiago ever quite recovered from that. Super player

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Someone quite well spoken of on this forum said somewhere on this forum that this is Thiago"s first taste of a Merseyside derby. Mo was hugging him after last match etc. Reminder for that person of a horrendous Richarlison tackle that could of finished his career after just recently joining us, not sure thiago ever quite recovered from that. Super player
    It was Mo who said it to Thiago in the interview, Mo also thanked Robbo for his first assist to him late in the 19-20 season, seemingly having forgotten the one he provided him with in the 3-1 demolition of City
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Administer the really thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming to the bitters today and spend the last 10 minutes of the game singing "You're going down, you're going down, you're going down, bitters going down, Pickford is a cunt, Richarlieson's a wanker......." to the tune of 3 Lions

It was Mo who said it to Thiago in the interview, Mo also thanked Robbo for his first assist to him late in the 19-20 season, seemingly having forgotten the one he provided him with in the 3-1 demolition of City
    I
    I do not see the relevance in your reply. That was a career threatening injury he is coming good for us despite that and hopefully more to come. He understands more than you the space and time that exists on that small field that you may behold from your grandstand view.

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Keita Fabinho Thiago

Salah Mane Jota

I expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Thiago Fabinho Thiago

Salah Mane Jota

I expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    Hendo rested for the Champions league.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Hendo rested for the Champions league.
    He was motm in the 4-1 drubbing of the bitters at Goodison Opening goal and an assist, moving forward, Keita does need work in game on the link up with Mo and Trent as good as he can be, none of the players who come in when one is rested on our right make it function as it does at it's best, so hopefully we see Keita look to change that today

Edit: Also, I watched the training vids on youtube on Friday evening and Hendo wasn't involved in the later sessions at all, so he might have had a slight tweak
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 24th April 2022 at 03:42 PM.

He was motm in the 4-1 drubbing of the bitters at Goodison Opening goal and an assist, moving forward, Keita does need work in game on the link up with Mo and Trent as good as he can be, none of the players who come in when one is rested on our right make it function as it does at it's best, so hopefully we see Keita look to change that today

Edit: Also, I watched the training vids on youtube on Friday evening and Hendo wasn't involved in the later sessions at all, so he might have had a slight tweak
    I don't think he'll be needed today but definitely a champions league semi final.

Too busy to watch today, must make do with radio commentary.

Looking for a great match thread, no injuries & 3 points please reds

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I don't think he'll be needed today but definitely a champions league semi final.
    Aye, suspect he'll come on for Fab second half