Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Other midweek games 20th April - 21st April

Well, they got lucky tonight, played poorly, not our didn't play our best and won, I mean they were really poor and nervy right up until they got the spawny second goal and they created next to nothing

It is what it is, it doesn't matter who plays first or second, we just need to focus on each next game and administering the bumming in each next game, they don't have the leaders and experience of 18-19 and the more we keep asking the question, the more nervy and likely to slip up I believe they will become

Our lads look to be really embracing and enjoying every minute of every game in every competition and the challenge of it and i'm sure they'll get everything they deserve
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The Everton draw means both they and Burnley are on -19 for the goal difference.

Hope Burnley can scrape a win against Southampton.

Chelsea are a strange side. Two cup finals, and Champions League semifinals, but they conceded four against Brentford, and four again tonight against an Arsenal side that has struggled for the last month. Chelsea looked absolutely appalling. I hope they play like that in the cup final.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well, they got lucky tonight, played poorly, not our didn't play our best and won, I mean they were really poor and nervy right up until they got the spawny second goal and they created next to nothing

It is what it is, it doesn't matter who plays first or second, we just need to focus on each next game and administering the bumming in each next game, they don't have the leaders and experience of 18-19 and the more we keep asking the question, the more nervy and likely to slip up I believe they will become

Our lads look to be really embracing and enjoying every minute of every game in every competition and the challenge of it and i'm sure they'll get everything they deserve
    Good point about us enjoying it. They are the ones under pressure in all aspects, nobody expects us to win it nor the European Cup should we get to the final. I genuinely believe if its us vs them in that final we take them down. Their nerves will be shredded, they're so desperate for it and the added pressure of playing us will magnify that pressure massively.
    Hopefully that can lead to them doing an Amber Heard in one their league games.

Man-city had it so easy last night.but was to be expected
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Be good if Southampton have one of their cold days today and Burnley can get a win

Burnley score with their first attempt on 12 minutes
    Burnley 1-0 Southampton

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Burnley score with their first attempt on 12 minutes
    Burnley 1-0 Southampton
    Good, I don't have it on right now, just watching something else for the next half hour, hopefully a cold off night for Saints and Burnley can nick another goal

Burnley have 3 chances to score in the one attack but can’t finish.
    Still 1-0 Burnley on top

Burnley miss a free header from 3 yards. They are going to regret these misses at some stage.