Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Other midweek games 20th April - 21st April

Do you have a stream link to try mate?

PMd you
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Free kick here to Brighton, you just feel they really need to score here just before HT

Spot on mate cheers.

HT City 0-0 Brighton

tense half, looked like City were going to blow Brighton away in the opening 10 minutes, Brighton rode their luck and have continued to ride their luck but definitely grew into the game, they have had a few decent opportunities to at least release someone who could get a shot off, and City have looked very VERY nervy at times when Brighton have got some good possession in their half around their box

You just feel the game would really benefit from a Brighton goal and that they absolutely can get one if they just get the ball to release their player right when it's on

Potter has Lallana and Maupay to bring on to get him a goal too. You just feel that kind of strength in depth could be City's undoing in this game

Nketiah at the double.
    Chelsea 2-3 Arsenal

Chelsea 2-3 Arsenal Nketiah again from more complacent slack defending by Chelsea

Dias coming on for City, you just feel it would be really great if he's a little off the pace and makes an error to gift Brighton a goal and get sent off in the process

Second half imminent, here we go, come on Brighton, bum them, just tease it in the backdoor sneakily somehow to give them one hell of a shock

Potter should get Maupay on for Wellcack, the former filthy man doesn't look at all interested in scoring as he knows what it manes