Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Other midweek games 20th April - 21st April

Fucks sake City 1-0 Brighton absolute shit fucking awful fluke of a goal, how the ball broke to Mahrez and then the deflection taking it over the keeper, they should have taken the yellow and took Baconface out before it got that far
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

For some reason Brighton forget their job is to stop City scoring, they attack in too many numbers and are inevitably caught on the break but City get very lucky with the bounce of the ball falling very nicely to Mahrez.
    City 1-0 Brighton
    More by good luck than judgement

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    For some reason Brighton forget their job is to stop City scoring, they attack in too many numbers and are inevitably caught on the break but City get very lucky with the bounce of the ball falling very nicely to Mahrez.
    City 1-0 Brighton
    More by good luck than judgement
    Spawny as fuck, should have just taken baconface out much earlier WHY is Potter playing Wellcack whose heart will always be with the filthy? He's not interested in winning this

Gutted about city , was praying Brighton could hold out , also watching the chels arse game , I was gutted when we didn’t sign Werner I thought he was good , so happy we didn’t get him and then you compare him to Diaz and it’s night and day

Corner to Brighton, you just feel this game really needs a Brighton equaliser more than anything else

Webster on for Lamptey

Massive improvement by Everton in their game at home to Leicester, now up to a creditable 35% possession at home to Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Massive improvement by Everton in their game at home to Leicester, now up to a creditable 35% possession at home to Leicester

Potter needs to get Lallana and Maupay on for Wellcack and another in this game, City still very nervy, noly ahead by a complete fluke and Wellcack has zero interest in getting his team back in it, once a Manc always a twat and all that

Brighton have been very passive like all teams that play them..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Some absolute dross being served up by Brighton, compounded by a terrible attempt to block Foden’s weak shot. It was virtually an assist from Foden to the Brighton defender who placed his effort into the corner of his own goal. They have been awful in this second half
    City 2-0 Brighton