Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Other midweek games 20th April - 21st April

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    City 2-0 Brighton
    Quot calamitātēs passī sumus!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

To think its been arranged that they play twice before us. so they could be 4 points infront before we play again..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Think back to the way they played at Anfield compared to this. City have had a night off.

That's the game 2-0 Foden, anotehr spawny as fuck goal, massive deflection form a hopeful long shot from a corner beats the keeper

Brighton made a decent fist of this for long periods, had they had Bissouma and Trossard available I think they may well have taken something from this game, those 2 being missing was a major bonus for City

On the plus side, Brighton did trouble City and CIty have looked jaded, very nervy and struggled to create chances and are only in a 2 goal lead courtesy of 2 of the most absolutely flukey goals you'll ever see.

Brighton also stopped City playing their triangles and that really disrupts them and stops them getting into their stride properly, so many sides now catching onto it means they might still very well drop points, they've got very lucky today so far

Potter starting a inbred manc through and through twat like Wellbeck was fankly ridiculous, he's been absolute wank, and clearly had no interest whatsoever in trying to get his side any points here, he may as well have signed Neville on a free and played that twat up top
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Still can't believe Potter started Wellcack, he's a proper flilthy for life manc shit cunt twat

Chelsea 2-4 Arsenal Saka

Saka wins a penalty, takes a penalty and emphatically scores a penalty.
    Chelsea 2-4 Arsenal

Chelsea really do miss Rudiger

Kinell Everton get a vital equaliser on 93 minutes, jammy bastards

Told you guys they'd stay up.

NOW they take a yellow for a tactical foul? Seriously? Should have done that on baconface you soft twats, bit pointless taking one when you're already 2-0 down

That's 3-points ahead of Man United PLUS a game in hand for BOTH Arsenal and Tottenham now.

So the chances of Man United nicking 4th spot have decreased a fair bit.

Which is lovely.