Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Other midweek games 20th April - 21st April

Brighton have had their worst half of the season, they have been frighteningly bad, gifting City 3 goals.

City 3-0 Brighton - Brighton just given up now, made a game of it until the second spawny goal killed them, despite not having Bissouma or Trossard and playing with 10 because Potter started Wellcack
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Brighton have had their worst half of the season, they have been frighteningly bad, gifting City 3 goals.
    Yep, as Kop On Portugal would say "Fuck for this" it was the 2 spawny as fuck goals that killed them, there are really good and positive signs City are feeling the pressure and look very jaded and teams are setting up far better to stop them and disrupt how they like to play, I'm sure they are going to drop points in their remaining games somewhere, we just have to keep winning and its in the bag

This would have been a VERY different game had Brighton had Bissouma and Trossard available

Liverpool request for Newcastle United fixture is rejected by Premier League....

There is a massive agenda against us... sick of it to be honest.. Theres no need for that time kick. other than the premier league are trying to fix it so we fail.
    You can bet your fking life on it. Newcastle will come flying at us.BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT when they play Man-city they'll be fking static.. fking hate the cunts in this league
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    That's 3-points ahead of Man United PLUS a game in hand for BOTH Arsenal and Tottenham now.

So the chances of Man United nicking 4th spot have decreased a fair bit.

Which is lovely.
    Yes that's a huge plus on an otherwise disappointing evening

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    To think its been arranged that they play twice before us. so they could be 4 points infront before we play again..
    We played last night before them.

Lets be honest they arent dropping any points they will win every game.

I just treat em like PSG Chelsea none of the wins count all have broke FFP rules.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    We played last night before them.

Lets be honest they arent dropping any points they will win every game.

I just treat em like PSG Chelsea none of the wins count all have broke FFP rules.
    thats because we played Man-united..the Brighton game was a reserve incase we dropped points..

They were never dropping points. It reminds me of 2014. We hoped against hope in every game.
    You just can't see who'll take points off them.
    I fucking despise them.

Never thought Brighton would get anything tonight but their second half performance was abject. Now level on points with Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    They were never dropping points. It reminds me of 2014. We hoped against hope in every game.
    You just can't see who'll take points off them.
    I fucking despise them.
    I still live in hope maybe Leeds or Wolves.. But thats if they BOTHER!