Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Other midweek games 20th April - 21st April

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    We played last night before them.

Lets be honest they arent dropping any points they will win every game.
    On tonight's evidence they absolute will drop points and maybe more than once and if Real are at it like they were against PSG and Chelsea, they aren't progressing in the Champions League either

Of course our media who seem to love the sports washing beloved football pyramid wrecking twats will paint a very different picture of this game because of the scoreline, but City were poor, nervous and struggled to create chances against a Brighton side missing 2 of it's key players and only got their first 2 goals through pure fluke, both spawny as fuck goals
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    They were never dropping points. It reminds me of 2014. We hoped against hope in every game.
    You just can't see who'll take points off them.
    I fucking despise them.
    Correct they will just pass them to death and stroll to 2-0 or 3-0 wins.

It is much more likely we drop points and if we do just rotate players

Agree 19, neither Chelsea or City looked anywhere near as good as us tonight, just that Chelsea came up against a team with something to play for, City didn’t

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    They were never dropping points. It reminds me of 2014. We hoped against hope in every game.
    You just can't see who'll take points off them.
    I fucking despise them.
    Brighton with Bissouma and Trossard would have got points here tonight, on current form, after their first leg defeat by Real, they WILL drop points

Real have a genuine chance if City continue in their current form.

Brighton thats marked down for 2 wins next season. so no mercy to those who dont give a fuck.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Brighton with Bissouma and Trossard would have got points here tonight, on current form, after their first leg defeat by Real, they WILL drop points
    I hope you're right mate but at the end if the day it's very unlikely. De Bryne will win it for them, he's the difference.
    The early season draws will haunt us like we always knew they would.
    Last edited by teesred; 20th April 2022 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Real have a genuine chance if City continue in their current form.
    They have an excellent chance on City's current form, they were poor tonight and genuinely lucky to get a win let alone by such a flattering scoreline - It really needs Real to win the first leg and by a couple of goals and for opposition sides to take note of ours, Southampton's, Palace's and Spurs' tactics against City and employ them, oh and if they have any former filthy player in their ranks, from the diehard era, don't play the bitter cunts against them, Wellshit was a fucking disgrace tonight

the whole league is run by a bunch of cunts.. you just need to see officiating.. how they awared man-city a penalty that wasnt to beat Wolves and how they turned downa clear penalty for Everton.
    How we are being forced to play on Weds and then dinner time Saturday away . smacks of biasness.

Sorry I dont tend to swear in normality. But i just want to see some effort against Man-city from the opposition in the remaining games. You know they are going to against us.