Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games Saturday 23rd April - Monday 26th April

This weekends other games Saturday 23rd April - Monday 26th April

Another potentially huge weekend in the title race, for the top 4 and in the battle to avoid relegation

Can Hodgson take points off Guardiola as he has in at least one game a season since the 17-18 season, can Arsenal all but end the flithy's attempts to earn Champions League football in the first game of the weekend, will Eriksen's Bees sting Spurs, can Burnley continue their recent resurgence leaving the bitters in the bottom 3 by the end of the weekend?

Saturday

12:30pm

Arsenal v the filthy

3:00pm

Leicester v Aston Villa
    Man City v Watford
    Norwich v Newcastle

5:30pm

Brentford v Tottenham

Sunday

2:00pm

Brighton v Southampton
    Burnley v Wolves
    Chelsea v West Ham

Monday 8pm

Palace v Leeds
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Will be gobsmacked if Watford get anything. Still hoping West Ham or Leeds might but not confident of it.

Hopefully Arsenal can at least draw as Man United certainly don't deserve Champion's League football.

Burnley sneaking a win against Wolves would be glorious.

I was surprised when I saw Hodgson's record of having taken points off them every season since 17-18, sometimes the unexpected presents are the very best you feel , it's not one I'd bother watching, as long as our lads keep winning every game, focusing on each next game at a time, I remain confident they'll get their rewards for it, the pressure of a terminator like relentless machine always waiting for them to slip will become more and more intense for City with each next game, any time they go behind or the longer they can't get a breakthrough in any game, in the league and Champions League

I will likely watch Arsenal v the filthy and hope Arsenal can send them packing

A win for the six fingered mob would indeed be glorious

I just caught baldy head on SSN so switched off. Really cant stand the smarmy little shit..He knows no team will bother. the opposition is totally focussed on us. I want Jurgen to stay longer. long after he leaves. he fk off back to Barca. once they become rich again and he can spend billions
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Boooooooooooooooooom 1-0 to the Gunners 2m30 seconds gone, I'm hoping this weekend will be one that brings us the results we desire, across the board

Hahaha Varane utter gash.

You've got to question De Gea's position in their team in how Cafe Hag likes to play, he is a very good shot stopper, exceptional in fact, but he doesn't have the sweeper keeper ability and their passing ability a side wishing to try and emulate how our lads and City play requires

Another chance for Utd to equalise but Fernandes’ shot deflected wide.
    The level between the top three and the rest is a chasm.
    The difference between the top two and Chelsea is consistency

Really cannot stand listening to Mcmanaman’s inane ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Really cannot stand listening to Mcmanaman’s inane ramblings.
    He is annoying, but his voice isn't too annoying, I absolutely can't stand Carra or Neville, they both really grate on me, which together with their talking absolute shite is of the charts annoying

Neville's a grade A prick, someone needs to remind the twat that he was over the moon and hyping most of their signings, propelling them above the manager and putting them on a pedestal as he was blaming the owners for doing - Every single thing Neville bashes the filthy for are things he's been as big a part of and more guilty than anyone else