Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games Saturday 23rd April - Monday 26th April

Blow for Arsenal here, for their run in, Saka looks to have a tweak of some description around the knee area, although I think he's wildly overrated, by our media and Southgate, he's still a big player for the Arse
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Excellent, it would be disastrous if Utd had Champions League football to aid their rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Excellent, it would be disastrous if Utd had Champions League football to aid their rebuild.
    I know, I really want them to not even have the Europa League, to be in the Europa conference league and other sides who are in the Champions League and Europa League, from home and abroad, to come in and nick all their targets for Cafe Hag's rebuild

Haaaaaahaha Tavares gifts Utd a penalty with a ridiculous handball.
    Fernandes takes with his usual stuttering run up but hits the post. Ronnie will feel he should have taken it.
    Arsenal rocking but still 2-1 up
    Everyone on the planet knows that he should have taken that, and would definitely have scored. They really are a laughing stock. My favourite kind of comedy.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Fernandes should get a red for a late studs up challenge on Tavares but surprise surprise he doesn’t

You just feel this game really needs the Arsenal to nick a fourth goal here to pour salt in the filthy's wounds

Utd in the Europa Conference would be hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I know, I really want them to not even have the Europa League, to be in the Europa conference league and other sides who are in the Champions League and Europa League, from home and abroad, to come in and nick all their targets for Cafe Hag's rebuild
    I know the Conference I'd like them to be in.
    Wealdstone FC anyone? Lol...

Fernandes should get a red for a late studs up challenge on Tavares but surprise surprise he doesn’t
    Little prick should've been sent off late on for a knee high studs in tackle against us on Tuesday night.

They'll need midfielders with strength and physicality.. if they go in for just passers.. they'll get hammered under old hag
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century